DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Large drone auction

The mis-labeling is not important, minor issue, but if you look at each photo under heavy Zoom, almost to the scale of an Electron Microscope, you might see that one of the drones come with a "Willy Wonka Golden Ticketā€¦" L šŸ˜ L . . .

View attachment 173620
Haha - great eye! That totally makes up for the fact that they aren't thermal drones LOL.

I am having an auction of 125+ drones (most used), drone mounted imagery equipment, LIDAR units, gas detection equipment, etc.. I saw a post here before for a dealer that bought used drones to resale, refurbish, part out, etc. but I can't find the thread now. If you read this post, the information is available at www.countryboysauction.com or by emailing me directly at [email protected]. Thanks

what are you using to host this Auction site?
I like the set up and web design! thanks! Sara T

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Well, the wife is gonna be mad, but I am registered to bid.

I just said Hello to you in the Pilot Check In and was going to post this Action Link in my comment, but didn't want to push it with you and Mrs. Johnson. šŸ¤”

But you found it anyway. :)

Good luck. šŸ‘

I did and thank you!! I am sure I will be placing a few bids, with the wife's permission. lol

The OP mentioned the assets are from PrecisionHawk...isn't that Douglas Spotted Eagle's company?

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax