DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Las Vegas Nevada aerial tour

tck444

Reactions
From the Summerlin Trails in the western suburbs to the Red Rock National Conservation Area.

I am still looking for a better music track as I could not find something in my current library.

Filmed with Mavic Air in 4K, comments appreciated!

Last edited:
No link or video. I'd love to see it as my mom lived in that neck of the woods for almost 20 years.

mikeg

I think it's VERY nicely done and I enjoyed the sound track as well.

Reactions: Thomas B
Very nice! And very familiar!

Thanks for all comments. Best part is that the park is only 5 miles from home. Age 62 and can purchase lifetime pass only $10.00

Reactions: pjdurham
From the Summerlin Trails in the western suburbs to the Red Rock National Conservation Area.

I am still looking for a better music track as I could not find something in my current library.

Great video! I sure do envy all that open space to fly in.

Wow ! Yes, I just looked again. Seems the price increase has been in effect for a few years

Nice video and view. Glad you could fly there, outside the nat parks NFZ. Though legal to fly into a nat park (VLOS, bout 1/2 mi), If you crash inside a park, it’s a $5000+ fine. Ouch. Even my toy Mini is banned. ?

Amazing the stupid things done that forced the NFZ law in 2014. Flying through geysers? Yikes

Nice video. FYI the lifetime pass for national parks is $80 now. I just purchase mine a couple of weeks ago.
Even at $80, the Senior NPS pass is a steal. I actually bought my second pass at $10 before the price went up, just in case I lose one. I'm sort of a National Park junkie so I have saved many hundreds of dollars.

Very nice. Been out that way many times. We used to live in The Lakes neighborhood near Sahara and Fort Apache.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremy Green