DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Las Vegas sunset

Trying to post the hyperlapse but it keeps saying that the uploaded file does not have an allowed extension

I had been sharing some video among friends by using a shared album in Apple’ Photos app. The original 4K videos were typically 500MB or more, and about 100MB when downres’d to 1080p. What I didn’t realize was that they were further downgraded when posted to the shared album, and wound up at 15 to 20MB. They lost lots of detail and clarity, and were definitely not the way to impress someone with the drone’s capability. I removed them and started sharing with Vimeo. Any thoughts on Vimeo versus YouTube?

I'm no expert, but I generally think video streams from Vimeo look better than YouTube. Not sure if they crunch things down to lower bit rates or what. But I actually post to YouTube just because that's where I started years ago and I don't want to move. If you've started sharing on Vimeo, I'd just keep doing that. Thumbswayup Who knows, maybe I'll move my stuff there someday too.

I'm no expert, but I generally think video streams from Vimeo look better than YouTube. Not sure if they crunch things down to lower bit rates or what. But I actually post to YouTube just because that's where I started years ago and I don't want to move. If you've started sharing on Vimeo, I'd just keep doing that. Thumbswayup Who knows, maybe I'll move my stuff there someday too.
Thanks, ISBW.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot