DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

last leaked pictures before the Release date: by youtuber

I guess attractive wasn't in the design criteria.

I guess attractive wasn't in the design criteria.
Yeah I was thinking that to , i have a lot of work to do to make that look good, I think that the square battery just really threw the designers for a loop and had no way to see around it thus the Square looking lens trying to follow some kind of Design theory.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Capture the Storm.

Yeah I was thinking that to , i have a lot of work to do to make that look good, I think that the square battery just really threw the designers for a loop and had no way to see around it thus the Square looking lens trying to follow some kind of Design theory.

Phantomrain.org
We need to see what the water resistance is :) I do like my purple nose cover for my air 2. But I really hope this thing does storms right... for that fing price.

We need to see what the water resistance is :) I do like my purple nose cover for my air 2. But I really hope this thing does storms right... for that fing price.

I suspect due to warranty implications, DJI will always tell people their consumer drones are not water resistant and to never fly in the rain. To my knowledge, the Matrice is the only DJI drone with an IP rating.

The good news is it seems with the rear-load batteries, the battery connections will be much better protected than before which should help if you get unexpectedly caught in some rain.

Looks pretty good , really , I think some protection on the Power button and just getting rid of that Block Design is all that is going to be needed , plus some Prop Covers and the Surge mask on the bottom to stop the sensors from getting confused by the Rain Drops .

Making it look good , thats going to be tricky but I am up for the challenge. Someone mentioned the price tag for the Cine model is 5 Grand, WOW ? 28 X zoom is cool but maybe not that cool , Days away will see,

With the cost of this drone , you want Protection everywhere , so i will add that at the cost of being a little heavier Wet Suit with some focus on Protection as i did with FPV Wet Suit .

With the Range being so Far , I am going to make the Wet Suit Light Friendly for this fire house and the Lume cube
2021-11-01_17h40_02.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Capture the storm.

Last edited:
The video where those screen shots came from was posted today on YouTube but taken down like 2 hours later. But by that time so many YouTubers had made copies. Here is the video.
DJI is truly working over time to delete all of this one video on YouTube. But seems many YouTubers git a copy and they keep on posting it after DJI/YouTube take it down

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Making it look good , thats going to be tricky but I am up for the challenge. Someone mentioned the price tag for the Cine model is 5 Grand, WOW ? 28 X zoom is cool but maybe not that cool , Days away will see,

I am curious what are you seeing that suggests a 28X zoom? As far as we can tell so far it has no zoom camera(s) at all, it has one 24mm (equivalent) fixed focal length main camera (4/3 sensor) and one ~160mm (equivalent) fixed focal length telephoto camera (1/2" sensor).

Seems like the pictures are the only thing sticking around , I tried to convert the Chinese to english but they only allow for English to Chinese , UGH

Worth a shot . No go.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. < Capture the Storm, Leap frog on the lake,

I feel as though I am about to purchase one of those Storage containers , the kind where you dont know what your really getting just because I know these are going to be in short supply as that 5 G $ sneaks up on us...

These may be sold on Ebay for double the price , it may be one of those deals. No joke I went to purchase a New Santa Cruz and the dealership told me it would be $,7000 over sticker and that it was normal today . Needless to say no new truck for me.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain ,

I feel as though I am about to purchase one of those Storage containers , the kind where you dont know what your really getting just because I know these are going to be in short supply as that 5 G $ sneaks up on us...

These may be sold on Ebay for double the price , it may be one of those deals. No joke I went to purchase a New Santa Cruz and the dealership told me it would be $,7000 over sticker and that it was normal today . Needless to say no new truck for me.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain ,
I have purchased enough from DJI, I may regret it but im not buying out of the gate this time.

The video where those screen shots came from was posted today on YouTube but taken down like 2 hours later. But by that time so many YouTubers had made copies. Here is the video.
They are continuously taking down the videos as they pop up on YouTube from different YouTubers. Here is another link to another YouTuber who copied the video and posted. DJI seems to be after that video to shut it down, but many people have copies of it already.
Yes. They keep on taking the video off. Different YouTubers keep on posting it.
Youtube is working over time today, , you might as well let it go , for me your effort was much appreciated. I learned I need to learn Chinese if I am ever going to be ahead of DJI . loll

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Capture the Storm and Leap frog on the Water.

Reactions: PetitFrereArmada
The bike video was a laugh. There she was flat on the tank as if "going for it" and a drone that does 40 odd mph was keeping up with her, some bike 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if the M3 will get a nickname such as a/the Bug??????

• Haha
DJI is truly working over time to delete all of this one video on YouTube. But seems many YouTubers git a copy and they keep on posting it after DJI/YouTube take it down

No more free drones for this dude, that's for sure.

• Haha

Phantomrain.org
A quad-copter can only be so attractive.

Reactions: Smooth Rhythm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard