DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest DJI go 4

Trt1617

Reactions
hello all on holiday at the moment and having some issues with the latest go app, video feed to the phone bugging out really bad, freezing and blurry to the point of not being able to see a thing.
Using an one Samsung galaxy s5, can anyone tell me the latest version of the app that has all the pano stuff on it that will work with an s5

Many thanks

Reactions: chano22000
Reactions: WAXMAN and Trill136
hello all on holiday at the moment and having some issues with the latest go app, video feed to the phone bugging out really bad, freezing and blurry to the point of not being able to see a thing.
Using an one Samsung galaxy s5, can anyone tell me the latest version of the app that has all the pano stuff on it that will work with an s5

Many thanks

I have had the video feed freeze, the controller keeps working but no video. Most of my flights are now made using Litchi. I haven't had any issues with it, but had many issues with DJI go4. I am using an iPhone 6s.

I haven’t been able to fly for a while but got out last weekend and noticed the same thing on my IPad. I just assumed there was something blocking the signal to the controller. I’ve been thinking of trying Litchi?

This article include some tips you can try to make your mobile device run more efficiently:
Install DJI GO on an Android Tablet or Phone (Step-by-Step Guide)
Thanks, a very useful setup checklist. I've run with an Ascend AT2 for a few months with no problems at all, but in March dropped it (works with a cracked screen). Anyway bought a new one, updated all of the DJI software and Mavic Pro firmware. Surprised by two GO4 app disconnects while on vacation. Need to go back through the setup for one of the phones.

I don't fly aggressively and am comfortable with restarting the app or flying back with RC alone. I use my SIM in one of the phones so ATT will unlock it after six months.

Many thanks

I would download Litchi, it has never given me any problems. I did have issues with DJI go4, screen freezing, no video, losing reception. Litchi does everything DJI go4 does, plus screen record, auto record at takeoff, voice updates of altitude, distance, etc., and best of all, waypoint missions, either on the phone, tablet or computer. The choice is obvious.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf