DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

latest go4 update

redserv

Reactions
hello guys did anyone install the new G04 Update? I am trying to figure out why they will remove the flight simulator. I am flying the MPP, if I give this up the new dji flight simulator does not support my Mavic pro Platinum. any advice?

hello guys did anyone install the new G04 Update? I am trying to figure out why they will remove the flight simulator. I am flying the MPP, if I give this up the new dji flight simulator does not support my Mavic pro Platinum. any advice?
well up to now in the UK there is no mention of the update in the app store must be rolling it out bit by bit

I don't want to upgrade don't want to lose flight simulator

Pretty sure all the update contained was preventive measuring to ensure pilots no longer can hack into their drone.. Not positive but I believe it has something to do with that!

I also get the message that the 4.3.24 version is out upon launching the app but can't install it (I am in Belgium).

I got my Crystalsky yesterday and installed the both the firmware and the DJI GO 4 updates but I am still in 4.3.16. Any way to install 4.3.20 ?

When I launch DJI GO 4 on my Crystalsky, I have a pop up window that says that version 4.3.24 is available and warning that the flight simulator is no longer included. However, in the Me section no update appears.

My question was: where is the 4.3.20 version of DJI GO on the Crystalsky? I just update everything and I am still in 4.3.16...

When I launch DJI GO 4 on my Crystalsky, I have a pop up window that says that version 4.3.24 is available and warning that the flight simulator is no longer included. However, in the Me section no update appears.

My question was: where is the 4.3.20 version of DJI GO on the Crystalsky? I just update everything and I am still in 4.3.16...
Yes I am confused. I am not seeing a prompt to update to 4.3.20 anymore. Any idea guys?

I am not sure what I should do. I have MPP if I give up my simulator built into GO4 I will have no other simulator that I can use

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy