Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

latest go4 update

redserv

Reaction score
hello guys did anyone install the new G04 Update? I am trying to figure out why they will remove the flight simulator. I am flying the MPP, if I give this up the new dji flight simulator does not support my Mavic pro Platinum. any advice?

old man mavic

Fly safe,Fly responsibly,Fly happy
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
hello guys did anyone install the new G04 Update? I am trying to figure out why they will remove the flight simulator. I am flying the MPP, if I give this up the new dji flight simulator does not support my Mavic pro Platinum. any advice?
well up to now in the UK there is no mention of the update in the app store must be rolling it out bit by bit

redserv

Reaction score
I don't want to upgrade don't want to lose flight simulator

Racin8de

Reaction score
Pretty sure all the update contained was preventive measuring to ensure pilots no longer can hack into their drone.. Not positive but I believe it has something to do with that!

AlainBE

Reaction score
I also get the message that the 4.3.24 version is out upon launching the app but can't install it (I am in Belgium).

I got my Crystalsky yesterday and installed the both the firmware and the DJI GO 4 updates but I am still in 4.3.16. Any way to install 4.3.20 ?

AlainBE

Reaction score
When I launch DJI GO 4 on my Crystalsky, I have a pop up window that says that version 4.3.24 is available and warning that the flight simulator is no longer included. However, in the Me section no update appears.

My question was: where is the 4.3.20 version of DJI GO on the Crystalsky? I just update everything and I am still in 4.3.16...

redserv

Reaction score
When I launch DJI GO 4 on my Crystalsky, I have a pop up window that says that version 4.3.24 is available and warning that the flight simulator is no longer included. However, in the Me section no update appears.

My question was: where is the 4.3.20 version of DJI GO on the Crystalsky? I just update everything and I am still in 4.3.16...
Yes I am confused. I am not seeing a prompt to update to 4.3.20 anymore. Any idea guys?

AlainBE

Reaction score
Yes I am confused. I am not seeing a prompt to update to 4.3.20 anymore. Any idea guys?
On my Crystalsky I get a prompt to update to 4.3.24, not 4.3.20.

This morning, my iPhone app got updated to 4.3.24 (in Belgium), maybe the Crystalsky will get the 20 now ?? I'll have a look tonight...

redserv

Reaction score
I am not sure what I should do. I have MPP if I give up my simulator built into GO4 I will have no other simulator that I can use

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M-AP