DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Hangar 2.0 crashes on my iPad mini 4

peros550

Reactions
Very simple. I open Hangar 2.0. There are a few introductory screens . I click next three times and on the third one the iPad crashes and does a respring.

It was a really long time I last saw that kind of crash on an iOS device. Anybody else experiecing the same?

On my iPhone 6s the new app launches normally, but I didn't have the chance to fly yet.

Working fine on my mini 2 . Have only done 8 since I updated to 2.0 but no crashes so far .

Maybe they let it out of beta to soon . I haven't went to 11 yet
but is fine like I said on 10.3.3

mine is running ios 11.0 and it crashes. Hope somebody from the development team is reading the forum ;)

Hi! I tested the beta version in flight yesrerday. The app crashed and go 4 crashed as well. Even after restart i lost the video feed, i had to get the mavic back with the rc only...

Very simple. I open Hangar 2.0. There are a few introductory screens . I click next three times and on the third one the iPad crashes and does a respring.

It was a really long time I last saw that kind of crash on an iOS device. Anybody else experiecing the same?

On my iPhone 6s the new app launches normally, but I didn't have the chance to fly yet.

Try to Skip instead of push Next. It will be ok !

I notice that also. I also notice that the first time the aircraft didn’t connect to the app. Closed it and then was fine except that the screen was black during the whole mission.

Very simple. I open Hangar 2.0. There are a few introductory screens . I click next three times and on the third one the iPad crashes and does a respring..

Yeah I reported same issue over Hangar 360 beta thread.
My iPad kills the hangar app and closes to the lock screen at the end of the Intro splash screens. At least you can disable the intro screen in hangar settings and it works. But these screens are pretty important for a newby to get an idea of the process.

I also reported this issue to autopilot/hangar immediately (as a Beta tester) nearly a week ago. For whatever reason they never replied and felt the need to release to market rather then fix it.

On the upside the 3 panos I did in the beta that reported server side errors have processed and appeared 5 days later.
I also notice they have removed the Hangar logo from the Zenith of 360s too.

Ah I see now. Logo it is missing when viewed in the Hangar app, but there when viewed outside via a link. Perhaps it has alway been this way and I never noticed.

https://world.hangar.com/three-sixty/WYZVPb5Y
This was one of the ones that tooks 6 days to process. I suspect i got tripped up by too much wind aloft. As can be seen the ocean horizon is borked. Maybe it needed manual intervention to get through their process. Whereas another I did today completed in 20 min.

Also I flew to a point ~ 500m away, climbing to 300' using the hangar app. I then hit start and it said setting camera or something similar and the capture sequence never commenced. Closed it and toggle in and out of DJIGo4 and back to Hangar and it worked. Subsequently I elected to fly to the pano sites in DJIGo4 and switched to Hangar and it worked. So will run with that methodology for now.

Did anybody notice any difference in the color tones using Hangar between different fw versions? I was on 03.0900 and then went to 04.0000 and my latest panos look somewhat less rich in colors .

Here is an example.

04.0000 Hangar 360 Photo

03.0900 Hangar 360 Photo

both are taken in the same area, and very similar lighting conditions

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS