DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

League City, TX (Houston Area)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: rlewis3
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello Houston metropolitan area!
I'm in Houston bordering on Pearland area and near the Hobby airport.

I love flying and videoing the bayous, the fountains, and the waterways of Houston (and Galveston). All of the air traffic makes it challenging but careful research and safety mindedness always pays off.

I currently fly DJI Air 2S and Mini 2. Got my Part 107 last year but haven't done any commercial work as of yet. Putting out feelers with some local businesses now. Love flying with the Smart Controller for both models, and even use HDMI in goggles with it. Really enjoy that.

Let me know what y'all are doing around Houston for fun and for business.

Hello Houston metropolitan area!
I'm in Houston bordering on Pearland area and near the Hobby airport.

I love flying and videoing the bayous, the fountains, and the waterways of Houston (and Galveston). All of the air traffic makes it challenging but careful research and safety mindedness always pays off.

I currently fly DJI Air 2S and Mini 2. Got my Part 107 last year but haven't done any commercial work as of yet. Putting out feelers with some local businesses now. Love flying with the Smart Controller for both models, and even use HDMI in goggles with it. Really enjoy that.

Let me know what y'all are doing around Houston for fun and for business.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929