DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Learn to Win (June 11, 2019)

I’m gunna go out on a limb here and after watch the video in super slow motion, (even I think I’m wrong) I think it may be some kind of ground vehicle with what looks like the mavic2 Pro camera on it. There are a tone of what look like cat5 or internet network cables. Maybe something that we get to work with or modify it to win a race of some kind. Definitely looks like the Mavic 2 Pro camera tho!! Like I said earlier I’m probably wrong but my guess is probably because I think it would be awesome if they put a camera on a vehicle, but it would have to be well protected with the way some of us would drive it

Reactions: tleedom
Hmmmm. Interesting observation from the leak of the M2P picture. I didn’t notice the apparent ground based vehicle in the rear of those shots. Guess it could be an RC wheeled vehicle. I was maybe thinking a fixed wing craft that would take off and land on a run strip but now I’m not quite sure. I guess a GoPro tied around the dogs neck is outdated now.

Reactions: Smalls

Attachments

• DJI Learn to Win - Launch Event Rumors 2.jpg
    DJI Learn to Win - Launch Event Rumors 2.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DJI Learn to Win - Launch Event Rumors 3.jpg
    DJI Learn to Win - Launch Event Rumors 3.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 33
Men would win, cuz that’s woman’s work!!! I’m just kidding, don’t get upset

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️That’s what the new release will be!!!!!! I will almost guarantee it. Not exactly that model but something that will be simple enough for people to make modular changes with DJI parts to make it faster or fly better

A hybrid wheeled drone that can navigate on the ground then go airborne .:)
An audition for the next Mars landing.

The “learn” thing in the title makes me think it may be something like a tello where you can code the drone to do various functions. It’s something parrot have a lead in the market with educational drones.

Who knows, I’m just guessing from the name, but would certainly be interested in this.

Oh this could be anything.... Mike any guesses?
I think Ash is on to something in this video. A few other people on YouTube posted similar videos (nearly copying his exact video).

Whatever it is, it's not going to be anything that flies. DJI doesn't give this short of a notice for new drones.

Any ideas? Things to note:

- attention sign
- battery release button?
- hole in the plate to the right of the shiny thing
- cables aren't there in the second picture

Anyway, I'm changing my pick:

1. hoverboard/segway
2. RC omnidirectional ground vehicle

Attachments

• gizmo.jpg
    gizmo.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 22
  • gizmo2.jpg
    gizmo2.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ash is on to something in this video. A few other people on YouTube posted similar videos (nearly copying his exact video).

Whatever it is, it's not going to be anything that flies. DJI doesn't give this short of a notice for new drones.
Just had a report that this maybe the new Ronin S.
Kinda makes sense.

It looks like possibly a racing drone, but it is hard to tell since there is not a lot of details in the video.

Could it be the new updated RoboMaster?
If this is the case, why not a larger event?
Some say it maybe a new Ronin S or a new added accessory to the Ronin series.
I’m sure a leak of this will be here shortly.:cool:

Last edited:
It doesn't look anything like a Ronin S to me. And whatever it is, it appears to have a small camera attached to it. Ronins don't have small cameras attached to them -- they are stabilizers that hold large cameras.

Reactions: Drone Master
It doesn't look anything like a Ronin S to me. And whatever it is, it appears to have a small camera attached to it. Ronins don't have small cameras attached to them -- they are stabilizers that hold large cameras.
In my opinion, I do see a RoboMaster wheel in the original teaser.
Incorporating the Rocksteady feature of the Osmo Action cam with this could be very interesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga