DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Learning Waypoints 2.0 for Mavic 2

Mica

Reactions
High in the Colorado Rockys, near the Royal Gorge.
Still learning my way around this wonderful addition to the M2Z. Thank you DJI!
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've noticed that at the last waypoint it misses it's landing spot by a long way off and I have to manually stop the landing and guide it down myself. I've never had a free flight do this.
For a wish list, I wish I could manually control the Camera during its programed flight. All I can control is the zoom.

Not sure where DJI is taking this WP feature. One thing for sure: It has a long way to go comparing it to Litchi WP and Mission Hub. I find it ridiculous to need an active connection to the AC in order to design a mission. To me this is yet another not all that useful addition.

Not sure where DJI is taking this WP feature. One thing for sure: It has a long way to go comparing it to Litchi WP and Mission Hub. I find it ridiculous to need an active connection to the AC in order to design a mission. To me this is yet another not all that useful addition.
I've never used Litchi WP so i don't know exactly what I'm missing but hopefully DJI will be competitive. It flies the routes fine but the camera is not controllable even with way points, it seems to have a mind of it's own. If the camera just looked straight ahead if no waypoints were set, it would be better. The screen is very touchy setting it up, to the point I just ordered a small tipped stylus to be more accurate than my finger tip and yes, too bad you have to run the AC to program a route. Not too impressed that I have to take over with each landing either.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky