DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Mods on Mavic Mini

daccha

Reactions
Hello everyone.

Which LEDs did you buy for your Mavic Mini? I would prefer if you know a bundle, or something like that, with green and red LEDs just like on other drones.

If you have any links it would be great if you posted them here!

Reactions: CaptMax
Here.

Try here

The two light from firehouse is the one to use.
Just my opinion.

Totally agree Starz I’ve just fitted 4 to my MPP but he is looking for a cheaper option.

Cheap isn’t in my vocabulary.
Sorry, there are just some things that shouldn’t be scrimped on.

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Winkie
You can get the Firehouse ones as singles on many sites. $20 to $30 a piece and you get quality lighting. That works. There are several types to chose. Buy one the later get more if needed. I use firehouse arc ll

Hello everyone.

Which LEDs did you buy for your Mavic Mini? I would prefer if you know a bundle, or something like that, with green and red LEDs just like on other drones.

If you have any links it would be great if you posted them here!
Firehouse 2 led Cree strobe, kit bashed the housing for it and mounted on landing gear underneath

Attachments

• 13A3C96F-0148-4DCC-A02F-F19EB10C0401.jpeg
    13A3C96F-0148-4DCC-A02F-F19EB10C0401.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
  • 6B3619D6-20FF-4CC3-9B21-ABE283A7BDDF.jpeg
    6B3619D6-20FF-4CC3-9B21-ABE283A7BDDF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
Are the strobon cree leds the same. I am in the UK and firehouse are tough to get hold of.
i believe they use cree, but the firehouse ones are much brighter, longerlasting and generally seem to be better. they also have ones that come with mounts for the drone. check ebay, theres hundreds of sellers selling them, im sure some ship to the UK. if not, i could help you import them.

i ordered my lights from FHT then got them free shipped to

mike at https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...tomhelp.com/&usg=AOvVaw2xBneIweRMhnX_I3WaJ5NV

he then made my mounts and shipped them to me in the U.K.
For a set of 4 FHT dual strobes and mounts was about a hundred quid. I haven’t seen and duals done by flytron and FHT don’t ship to U.K. so Mike’s fix sorted it all
get in touch with him if that’s the way you want to go it means we are a pretty unique group in Uk

i ordered my lights from FHT then got them free shipped to

mike at https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwimmN6s5b_pAhXOSxUIHYRlCO4QFjAAegQIDxAD&url=https://www.phantomhelp.com/&usg=AOvVaw2xBneIweRMhnX_I3WaJ5NV

he then made my mounts and shipped them to me in the U.K.
For a set of 4 FHT dual strobes and mounts was about a hundred quid. I haven’t seen and duals done by flytron and FHT don’t ship to U.K. so Mike’s fix sorted it all
get in touch with him if that’s the way you want to go it means we are a pretty unique group in Uk
your link goes to DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips | Phantom Help so why not just put DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips | Phantom Help
122.44$ for 4 strobe lights is extremely overpriced. firehouse can do 2 with mavic 2 pro mounts usually for 40$ or less.

Yes there many permutations however the conundrum is we can’t get FHT in the U.K. if you are happy to have cheaper or single Cree strobes then order from Flytron. By ordering the duo and getting mike to supply the mounts I got what I wanted and gave both companies a sale

Cheap isn’t in my vocabulary.
Sorry, there are just some things that shouldn’t be scrimped on.

I wouldn't like that my LED lamps on drone are more expensive than the drone itself. However, I don't have much money to spend and I am looking for a cheap solution.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack