DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Props

The blank side probably stores the battery or whatever power supply they use.

I’ll stick with factory blades and my Strobons provide a better and safer light show anyway.

Jake

Battery is here:
upload_2018-1-12_13-6-56.png

upload_2018-1-12_13-8-10.png

All I can say, is keep your geniune props handy, so that when you crash, you can swap them over and send the AC in for repair without DJI knowing :cool:

They would be perplexed with all the telemetry readings and definitely give you a new one Thumbswayup

Reactions: cyclonite
Great now I can take my first flight in full color, safe and with confidence :)

Strobe on cree lights are a much brighter option to make the AC visible in the sky, and if you want more illumination look at the Lume cube options

Reactions: Gray_seagull
OMG I just looked at them on eBay, why oh why would you.
Next step is cruising lights round the side, up and down each leg and chrome exhaust pipes . . .

OMG I just looked at them on eBay, why oh why would you.
Next step is cruising lights round the side, up and down each leg and chrome exhaust pipes . . .

“And chrome exhaust pipes” Do you live near Los Angeles by any chance?

Reactions: ICHOTT
Don't forget the puffy balls to hang off the arms

Is it OK balls like this?

ee47e62b80806d212dedb95e41417d45.jpg

Reactions: colinfowler
Hello,

Anybody has experience with new LED Props?

Here is link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-New-5Paris-Night-Flying-Quick-release-LED-Flash-Propeller-8831-Props-Low-Noise-Pro-for/32848846581.html

I want to buy this props.

What do you suggest? Is it safe?

Thanks,
Vladimir
As most people have stated, using 3rd party props is very risky. I remember I guy buying the low noise props when they first came out for $10 each and consequently his mavic fell from the sky! User Beware!

Years ago I had the DJI F550 and DJI stock props were crap, everyone was buying 3rd party props and they worked better than the stocks. Anyone remeber the Graupner props? They were the favored.

I am not saying above DJI prop scenerio is the same case now, but 3rd party isn't always evil. Buyer beware is all. Although, I would assume DJI could jam you up on repair if you were to admit to using 3rd party props.

Reactions: The Ghost
that has to be a joke to have a smaller prop right?

all in the name of having a few disco LEDs. am i only the only one finding this funny?

OK, I'm pulling the trigger on this, I've seen some crazy video's in the past with the mavic blades being purposely cut short so to put these blades on temporarily and keep it within VLOS, shouldn't be an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor