DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Props

Using any type of 3rd party props is a risk. These are listed on Amazon, but nobody has reviewed them yet. If you decide to try them, keep in mind that DJI will not cover any damage under warranty if all does not go as expected.

Reactions: HighlandsVideo
Look really good but I'd be hesitant to use any third party parts that directly directly affect the flight.

If you get them, let us know how you get on.

Reactions: SMI
It's all up to you (OP) if you wanna risk it.....keep us posted.

Hello,

Anybody has experience with new LED Props?

Here is link:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2018-New-5Paris-Night-Flying-Quick-release-LED-Flash-Propeller-8831-Props-Low-Noise-Pro-for/32848846581.html

I want to buy this props.

What do you suggest? Is it safe?

Thanks,
Vladimir

Safe for what/who/where?

If you're in a wide open field with no one around, I think it's relatively safe for VLOS flying. Not sure how well balanced they are, so I don't think they're safe for the Mavic with long term usage.

I think you should buy them and try them out. Video it and let us know what you think. :)

I would recommend avoiding any kind of additions to the propellers. That is one of the most critical parts of the mavic.

Reactions: colinfowler
I have only one question...... Why?

For some...maybe the same reason why they add neon lights to their vehicles. Just for show. For others, maybe for visual aid. I personally wouldn't do this. Risk of failure outweighs any gain...or lack thereof.

Reactions: HighlandsVideo
They should have balanced the props by putting the leds on the other blade as well

The blank side probably stores the battery or whatever power supply they use.

I’ll stick with factory blades and my Strobons provide a better and safer light show anyway.

Jake

Safe for what/who/where?

If you're in a wide open field with no one around, I think it's relatively safe for VLOS flying. Not sure how well balanced they are, so I don't think they're safe for the Mavic with long term usage.

I think you should buy them and try them out. Video it and let us know what you think. :)

I like your suggestion :) In worst case for 1000$ I will be up in air again, with one more experience!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31