DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Props

Last time I got fancy with blades they broke on me mid flight. I was lucky that I didn’t cause property damage when it dropped out of the sky.
Same here, 3D party props came apart mid flight and destroyed gimbal/camera in the crash.

Sounds more like typical behavior when the lighting is too low and the optical (tiny cameras) sensors aren't able to see the ground well. Kinda like the conditions that one would fly in to see their new, lighted props.

I have a set of 4 led lighted props for my mavic pro & they work perfectly. They are quieter then DJI platinum props. Very cool in air, I’ve used 4 - 5 flights now. Will post video if I can . For some reason only allows photos not videos.

there is a review of these on youtube.. i forgot who it was but he said they were built good and were balanced well..

Reactions: Roodog
Just flew with a full set of them for the first time tonight, I got them mainly for a very occasional close flight for my 4yr old son to watch (and he loved it!!)
I have a std mavic pro and have a set of the low noise props which I tried for about 10 flights and every time I get excessive fumble vibration warnings so gave up on them and went back to normal props.
These however worked perfectly, no vibration in gimbal at all, flight was very stable (for a night flight) and the efffect was great!! Yes it’s a gimmick and they will certainly not be on my mp for normal flights but for a bit of fun on an occasional flight they are great and performed better than expected.
I did a lot of research before I risked putting them on my bird but couldn’t find a single case where they had not performed well.
For a bit of fun at night they are great

Just flew with a full set of them for the first time tonight, I got them mainly for a very occasional close flight for my 4yr old son to watch (and he loved it!!)
I have a std mavic pro and have a set of the low noise props which I tried for about 10 flights and every time I get excessive fumble vibration warnings so gave up on them and went back to normal props.
These however worked perfectly, no vibration in gimbal at all, flight was very stable (for a night flight) and the efffect was great!! Yes it’s a gimmick and they will certainly not be on my mp for normal flights but for a bit of fun on an occasional flight they are great and performed better than expected.
I did a lot of research before I risked putting them on my bird but couldn’t find a single case where they had not performed well.
For a bit of fun at night they are great
Glad your son liked them

Ha yeah he had a great time, normally the mavic isn’t that interesting to a 4yr old when it’s 500m away! He prefers watching £30 toy drones that do flips and nearly take your face off but these props were great. I should specify that my low noise props that didn’t work were originals from dji and these novelty led props outperformed them

Reactions: Classic flyer
Ha yeah he had a great time, normally the mavic isn’t that interesting to a 4yr old when it’s 500m away! He prefers watching £30 toy drones that do flips and nearly take your face off but these props were great. I should specify that my low noise props that didn’t work were originals from dji and these novelty led props outperformed them
Nice to hear

I’ve used LED props & work great. They are quieter then DJI low noise props. I think the led props are cool & lots of fun. If I fly far or over water I use standard DJI props. I’ve flown using led props 10-20 times & no problems. Have fun [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

Reactions: MDKEY
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom