DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leg extensions M2P

Raymondo1

Reactions
I have those on my M2Z but with the led spot lights on each rear leg and getterbacks on each front leg I I have not noticed anything different with them on. either flight wise or signal problems

Reactions: Hovercams
I have those on my M2Z but with the led spot lights on each rear leg and getterbacks on each front leg I I have not noticed anything different with them on. either flight wise or signal problems

Thanks for your reply.

Are the push on legs easily fitted and removed?

Thanks again

That’s one of the reasons I bought a landing pad, very concerned about how low the Mavic was to the ground plus the amount of dust the props kick up while taking off/landing. Must admit I did look into the leg extensions but opted for the pad instead.

Reactions: ff22 and Raymondo1
That’s one of the reasons I bought a landing pad, very concerned about how low the Mavic was to the ground plus the amount of dust the props kick up while taking off/landing. Must admit I did look into the leg extensions but opted for the pad instead.

I have a pad as well but on soft grassy type surfaces it flexes.

Thanks for the reply

Hi,
I probably should of asked here first but I have just bought these after noticing how close the drone is to the floor when I first used it yesterday.

Does this kind of thing affect anything to do with signal or anything else?

Thanks

PGYTECH Extended Landing Gear For DJI Mavic 2 pro/zoom Support Protector Extension Replacement Fit For DJI Mavic 2 Accessories https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HRMXYD1/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yj-hCbQEJC7AZ
I got a set of those and didn't like them. You have to remove them to fold it up, just too much trouble. I recently got these https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H8CFF35/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can fold it up with them on. The rear ones make the arms be a little raised when folded, however, it still fits in the case with them on.

Reactions: JDawg and Raymondo1
I got a set of those and didn't like them. You have to remove them to fold it up, just too much trouble. I recently got these https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H8CFF35/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
You can fold it up with them on. The rear ones make the arms be a little raised when folded, however, it still fits in the case with them on.

Hi,

I wish I had seen those first.

The UK ones are in the link below for the UK guys/girls.

They are so cheap I will order these anyway.

Thanks for your help

RC GearPro Upgrade Landing Gear for DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Shock-Absorbing Leg Extender https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HSSYC81/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_HctiCbMW2NKNN

Reactions: Hovercams
Reactions: ff22 and Raymondo1
Quick question and don’t shoot me down, just interested, having the legs extensions fitted does it affect the way it flies with wind turbulence from the props and is there any balance issues, flight times still the same?

Remember I’m only asking and not being negative;)

Quick question and don’t shoot me down, just interested, having the legs extensions fitted does it affect the way it flies with wind turbulence from the props and is there any balance issues, flight times still the same?

Remember I’m only asking and not being negative;)

I don’t have any facts but it’s possible with the added surface area more drag is created which would have an effect on battery times. The legs also add surfaces for the wind to push against but without wind tunnel tests we will never know precisely what effects they will have on performance.

I would rather still have them to prevent gimbal and sensor damage.

Reactions: ff22
I don’t have any facts but it’s possible with the added surface area more drag is created which would have an effect on battery times. The legs also add surfaces for the wind to push against but without wind tunnel tests we will never know precisely what effects they will have on performance.

I would rather still have them to prevent gimbal and sensor damage.

Thanks for your reply, interesting.

Hi Porky post 2:), where in Essex are you, im from Frinton on Sea till I moved to Sweden 13 years ago.

@raven swe so you lived not to far from me then, I’m in Burnham-on-Crouch, small world..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi