Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Leg extensions.....

macadoo

Reaction score
Laepho landing gear from Amazon/for DJI Mavic Pro $8.00 each. Snaps to the bottom of Mavic and is very firm and doesn’t block any thing on the bottom of it.

dronerdave

Reaction score
I always use landing gear and do attach a strobe to the rear set. The only down side is if you clip something and knock off part of the gear. You might have to hand land your quad. Been there done that.

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I prefer the PolarPro retractable on my M2P. They fold to allow folding of the arms and it all fits in my in modified GoPro case.
Pics are here:

PAW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I prefer the PolarPro retractable on my M2P. They fold to allow folding of the arms and it all fits in my in modified GoPro case.
Pics are here:
ThumbswayupYup, use them exclusively and they fit well in my MC-Case.

One caution; while deploying or stowing the front extenders, support the front (antenna) leg. The front leg is a weak point on the M2 and there have been cases of it breaking off when subjected to the pressure of deploying various types of leg extenders.

old man mavic

Fly safe,Fly responsibly,Fly happy
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
ThumbswayupYup, use them exclusively and they fit well in my MC-Case.

One caution; while deploying or stowing the front extenders, support the front (antenna) leg. The front leg is a weak point on the M2 and there have been cases of it breaking off when subjected to the pressure of deploying various types of leg extenders.
one other comment with regards to the leg extenders, although they all work and raise the height of the mavic, i think that they do increase the risk of front leg damage due to mishandling ,and in the event of a heavy landing i prefer to use a landing pad for mine

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerard Wilson