DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leg extensions.....

Here are a few pics of the landing gear I use.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
I saw something like that with pontoons attached. What’s it weigh?

Laepho landing gear from Amazon/for DJI Mavic Pro $8.00 each. Snaps to the bottom of Mavic and is very firm and doesn’t block any thing on the bottom of it.

I always use landing gear and do attach a strobe to the rear set. The only down side is if you clip something and knock off part of the gear. You might have to hand land your quad. Been there done that.

I prefer the PolarPro retractable on my M2P. They fold to allow folding of the arms and it all fits in my in modified GoPro case.
Pics are here:

I prefer the PolarPro retractable on my M2P. They fold to allow folding of the arms and it all fits in my in modified GoPro case.
Pics are here:
ThumbswayupYup, use them exclusively and they fit well in my MC-Case.

One caution; while deploying or stowing the front extenders, support the front (antenna) leg. The front leg is a weak point on the M2 and there have been cases of it breaking off when subjected to the pressure of deploying various types of leg extenders.

ThumbswayupYup, use them exclusively and they fit well in my MC-Case.

One caution; while deploying or stowing the front extenders, support the front (antenna) leg. The front leg is a weak point on the M2 and there have been cases of it breaking off when subjected to the pressure of deploying various types of leg extenders.
one other comment with regards to the leg extenders, although they all work and raise the height of the mavic, i think that they do increase the risk of front leg damage due to mishandling ,and in the event of a heavy landing i prefer to use a landing pad for mine

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada