DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Leg extentions

Forester

Reactions
Just got my mavic 2. Been flying phantoms for a long time. I was a little nervous about the small legs, landing without a pad. Ordered some extentions. Any input?

Reactions: PURSUER01
Reactions: Hardgainer
I've got the PolarPro ones, bought them direct from PolarPro. They are great, fit well and fits in the Flymore bag when folded. Provides a lot more ground clearance. Do not appear to affect range but I do not fly very far away. Only caveat is you must be careful when folding the front ones. It is a very strong locking mechanism so you need to hold the extension leg firmly while folding or you might break the leg.

If you shop on Amazon, here are a few commonly used landing gear sets for the Mavic 2 Zoom (or Mavic 2 Pro):

PolarPro (see it in action here)

View attachment 61067

PGYTECH (see it in action here)

View attachment 61068

SunnyLife (see it in action here)

View attachment 61069

I have all of these and the little folding ones as well. I like the Polar Pros the best. I have a set on the drone. The ones picture are a set that the rear leg broke and I riveted it back on. Did both for symmetry. I was flying in really cold temps and it snapped when I closed it.

15488962177224133858996129267388.jpg

Hey Gents: started flying toy uav’ Xmas 2017, found this brand “sky viper” and tore it up. For being a toy the sky viper ain’t bad, I could go about 150 feet in the air and maybe 3 to 400 feet away from my point of origin It was cool it was fun butt I wanted to fly higher. So I upgrade to the spark, soon outgrew that, and went for the Mavic 2 zoom. I experienced some problems with the airport and the FAA with my spark, as we live close to airport, but there’s always a workaround and I did not want to give my personal information. That Mavic was fine the first few weeks sign a waiver here, there....and now I can’t get off the ground!
I’ve been grounded! It wants my phone number and I don’t want to give it. Why did it become so hard to fly all of the sudden, and is there a work around on this?

Hey Gents: started flying toy uav’ Xmas 2017, found this brand “sky viper” and tore it up. For being a toy the sky viper ain’t bad, I could go about 150 feet in the air and maybe 3 to 400 feet away from my point of origin It was cool it was fun butt I wanted to fly higher. So I upgrade to the spark, soon outgrew that, and went for the Mavic 2 zoom. I experienced some problems with the airport and the FAA with my spark, as we live close to airport, but there’s always a workaround and I did not want to give my personal information. That Mavic was fine the first few weeks sign a waiver here, there....and now I can’t get off the ground!
I’ve been grounded! It wants my phone number and I don’t want to give it. Why did it become so hard to fly all of the sudden, and is there a work around on this?

Dude, they accuse me of going off topic. This it the Mavic 2 leg extension thread. Hahaha!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986