DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Lennox Head Far North Coast NSW

Reactions
Hi all,

I took a short break and with the weather and other plans, only had one opportunity for a sunrise flight. I'm still learning my editing 'skills' and sped up a couple of areas of the footage to make sure to keep it under 3 minutes. YouTube link:
Also took a couple of stills. Hope you enjoy. PS - not Air 1, but I had to include a type to post.
S1000427.JPGS1000421.JPG

Can I say a non-DJI drone here? It's well known as a follow-me with sensational OA capabilities.

Oh yeah, plenty post non DJI videos, great have a back up for such circumstances.
(I know the drone, so no need to elaborate if you don't wish to.)

Many claim while that drone is really good for action type sports etc, that DJI drones are more cinematic friendly / nicer to fly . . . would you agree with that ? Just curious.

Oh yeah, plenty post non DJI videos, great have a back up for such circumstances.
(I know the drone, so no need to elaborate if you don't wish to.)

Many claim while that drone is really good for action type sports etc, that DJI drones are more cinematic friendly / nicer to fly . . . would you agree with that ? Just curious.
I certainly don't classify myself as an experienced flier, but my first drone is the Air 1 (which I still have). My other drone (used to take this footage) is the 2+ and I've been able to configure the settings for the speed of gimbal tilt, acceleration and rotation where I think it's as good as DJI. A couple of areas in the video I posted I sped up the footage, but at regular speed looks great! The controller could do with a redesign, but I'm getting more used to it. Love some of the one shot options.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun