DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lesson Learned.. Buy your batteries from Amazon.

jaysrmc

Reactions
I have an amazon prime card. I posted that I purchased a battery and it failed 10 days out of warranty. DJI would not help out. I contacted Amazon and I was advised that because I paid with my prime card, they will refund the full amount and accept a refund on the battery up to a year from the date of purchase. I did have to show them it had only been charged 13 times but I could not be happier with amazon!

Amazon is typically pretty great with refunds and customer service. If something doesn't happen like it should, they will usually give you a credit.
I have an amazon prime card. I posted that I purchased a battery and it failed 10 days out of warranty. DJI would not help out. I contacted Amazon and I was advised that because I paid with my prime card, they will refund the full amount and accept a refund on the battery up to a year from the date of purchase. I did have to show them it had only been charged 13 times but I could not be happier with amazon!

Reactions: Clinton1
Amazon is typically pretty great with refunds and customer service. If something doesn't happen like it should, they will usually give you a credit.

I have never had an issue with Amazon but now that I was approved for their Amazon Prime Credit Card, it comes with all kinds of perks. No interest on anything you buy for 6 months. 5% Cash back on purchases over 139.00. Extended warranties on anything that is sold by Amazon. You can even buy the visa gift cards with the Prime card. Normally you can't do things like that but I gotta say that I now see how Amazon put a lot of big box stores out of business.

I don't know what your consumer laws are like but in the UK and Europe you wouldn't get away with warranting a $75 battery for half that of the unit it was intended for. It's a ripoff.

been using amazon for 10 years and no complaints except one,they have my first million in electronics money.

No interest on anything you buy for 6 months.

not sure where you are getting this from.

Your due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. We will begin charging interest on balance transfers and cash advances on the transaction date.

not sure where you are getting this from.

Your due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. We will begin charging interest on balance transfers and cash advances on the transaction date.

Wrong. It is a promotion that I signed up for but thanks for trying get in on my finances. No interest for 6 months on anything I buy over 149. I have no idea why you came here to try to correct me on am amazon prime card that I have.
  • No interest if paid in full within 6 months on any purchase totaling $149 or more. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum monthly payments required.7
  • No interest if paid in full within 12 months on any purchase totaling $599 or more. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required.7
  • No interest if paid in full within 24 months on select items sold by Amazon.com. Items sold by third parties do not qualify. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 24 months. Minimum monthly payments required and may pay off purchase before end of promo period.7

Last edited:
Amazon never let me down but the prime price it's getting too expensive and will not renovate this year.

Wrong. It is a promotion that I signed up for but thanks for trying get in on my finances.
Actually, you posted your "finances" for people to read. Not me.

I simply posted the information I found. Reason I was looking was that I was interested in the deal.

Take a deep breath and relax.

Actually, you posted your "finances" for people to read. Not me.

I simply posted the information I found. Reason I was looking was that I was interested in the deal.

Take a deep breath and relax.

I just find it rude that someone comes into a thread to try to correct me. The point of your post was to correct me, no?

I just find it rude that someone comes into a thread to try to correct me. The point of your post was to correct me, no?
No it was not. I asked a question and posted what I found. I asked because I was interested in the deal.

No it was not. I asked a question and posted what I found. I asked because I was interested in the deal.
Then I apologize, although you could have just came out and asked and I would have given you a link to the promotions they have right now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98