DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

Had my pro when it was first offered, it has been flawless, numerous flights, never a problem. DJI rocks as far as I am concerned, the pro is my third dji drone and everyone has flown as it should have.

No issues with mine, what is the purpose of this thread LOL? Everyone knows mavic is solid, and very few/rare problems with it. Best drone in market at the price range

Mavic Pro, upwards of 50 flights, from tentative and cautious to pushing the envelope.
No glitches or mishaps other than operator error.
Best advice is to go slow and easy starting out.

Over a year and the only problems have been with Go 4 and the pilot. My MP and remote have been solid.

66 flights over 7 hours of flight time only one problem was fixed by getting a new phone. I went from a Samsung 7 to a 9. 7 was broken when I started getting problems with playback. new phone fixed all that. DJI_0254.JPG DJI_0254.JPG

Reactions: lenabanana
Flying Mavic pro 41 times without problem.

One minor crash in a low flight touching the leaves of a bush because I did not realize to stop in time when having sport mode. Sports mode is extremely powerful.

Usb cable issue but that was not the Mavic pros fault.

I'm using Huawei Mate 10 pro and Huawei Mediapad M3 working good, I always upgrade to latest firmware.

what is the purpose of this thread LOL?
You only ever hear about people that have problems, particularly on forums. This would be a good thread to refer back to when people inevitably say that the mavic sucks because "the forums are loaded with problems."

Had mine +/-12 months.50 flights. Calibrated compass only once when I first got it. Have been overseas with it several times as well...No issues whatsoever. Touch wood:)

1/2 a year, no issues so far. Also did a compass recalibration before an early flight...other than that, nothing to do.

No issues with mine, what is the purpose of this thread LOL? Everyone knows mavic is solid, and very few/rare problems with it. Best drone in market at the price range
Don't get ahead of yourself, personally I'm batting a 50/50 average. There is a lot of tech packed into them and a lot of opportunities for something to go wrong. They do have a relatively high number of issues both with hardware and software but we see a disproportionately large report of the negative because of the nature of the internet. People who are happy are less likely to come online seeking help. Those with issues are likely to be angry enough to leave negative reviews or come online seeking help so they are over represented.

Reactions: conchman
~100, 140km, 3 crashes the bird still strong however rc signal got definitelly weaker since new

I was one of the first to receive the Mavic Pro when released. Over 500 hours so far. The closest thing I’ve had to a problem is forgetting to remove the gimbal lock and landing on an uneven surface and ruining one prop. Thanks Obama

No problems here at all... Completed about 80 flights... With some coming in at almost 22 minutes of flight time...
Regular [emoji367].. regular controller...
Amazing drone....

Almost 3 months of use, and zero problems to report with the pro. The go4 app however, i had to downgrade to .16 because .20 was super glitchy on my device.

5 Months now, flies like a charm. Perfect with iPhone 8. Video feed not so stable on my iPad air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spencergotty