DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

mavic and ipad have not seen the internet since July 2017 - firmware .900 - 3 minor crashes I logged over the year, calibrated the compass only once, when I first bought it. beyond some gimbal shaking, no errors, no problems

In the beginning got two times my android phone disconnected but then i started keeping it in airplane mode and after that no problems at all Thumbswayup

Reactions: charliesRig
139 flights and no problem.MP+ ipad mini 4. Always updated to the latest software. But at the beginning I used s5 galaxy and it was .... interesting. Especially when the phone hung up when MP was in the air.

Not single issue, always update with the latest software..

except gimbal & sytem error due to additional filter attached to the camera.. :)

Four months and unknown number of flights, not a single problem or scary event. Seems like there's been three software upgrade pushes, and no problems from any one of them.

Over a year, 99 flights, 103KM total distance. Always on the latest firmware, using IOS. Mostly fly around beaches and tropical islands. No issues at all.

No issues here.. Had my mavic for one year.. Took her out of about 14500 yesterday on the other side of a mountain.. Finally disconnected from rc. She can purring back like a cat.. Love my mp. I have a drone group and some of the guys have the 260.00 titan atlas antenna system with a range booster.. They can't touch the distance that I get on a 50.00 China made circular polarized antenna..

Have my Mavic since October 2017, more than 150 flights in all conditions zero issues
I use my Mavic for my job making 2 cm resolution orthomosaic for my client, last campaign I flew 500ha with my MP in 5 hours did a great job, I love my MP

No issues with my MP (only ~5 hours of flight though, but across several countries/continents, in varied conditions). Had the Inspire 1 before and it was a techno-nightmare compared to the MP. I'd [somewhat] gladly take the IQ hit for the size/reliability of the little MP.

Here's to hoping my M2P operates just as reliably - as it's about to see far more use than the previous one!

I've had more trouble with the wife than with my Mavic. If I had choose, I'd choose.......

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtcexpress1