DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets hear from everyone who hasn't has promblems with there Mavic

Loving my Mavic Pro --> after almost 100 flights (~95 miles at a top speed of 44.1mph in 5 different countries) the only issues I have run into were a direct result of my own stupidity (normally with camera settings). So far I have played with pretty much all of the flight modes and love learning new things/capabilities about this amazing little piece of gear.

After nearly 24 hours and 168 flights I am still happy to report no issues with mine. As far as issues with the weather that is another story! :p

123 flights. 16 hours 26 mins in the air. No issues whatsoever. Still using the original props.

15h flights.. no issues except apps crashing SOMETIMES (not always), but the mavic still can fly fine while I restart the apps or restart the phone..

With all the issues I'm reading on the forums. Lets hear from the ones with no issues and how many flights you have in. Thanks

None here. Using iPhone 6+ at first and now an iPad4 Wifi. Keeping it stock with .400 firmware. Nothing I need in newer updates, lots to avoid. Two things I need to remember, always have the iDevice in Airplane Mode, and hit the record button at takeoff!

The facts are it's a flying computer with over 12 million lines of code and nine months old. Is it flawless no ... but the Mavic Pro is the one of the most advanced consumer drones on the market and I'm happy with its performance.

-G

50k flown, no problems. Latest firmware, iPhone and iPad. All good!

A month fly including a 7 km round trip flight, all is enjoyable except still got bad focus on night shot pic and video. Still learning ..

13hrs 188 miles and no issues but the **** app crashing mid flight on android after updating to Nougat!!
samsung galaxy tab s2 8" 3gb 1.9gz octocore processor smdh

I have had mine since the very first release and have not had any problems. I have also done all the updates including.800.

Couple of months now for me. I am still amazed on the quality of this machine ( soft & hardware )

Have had zero issues

Working really good... I never had a problem... now I'll start to fly with Gsp app... really great[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas