DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Life in the English Countryside

I like shots of ploughing and harvesting. Did you do any post-processing on your video?
I’d love to get some shots of my own like this but by the time I got my M2Z they were all finished round here. Still, there’s always next year.

Hi Ed,

thanks, I was lucky with the ploughing. I was just out for a fun fly and heard the tractors in the adjacent field. As to post-processing, I am limited with tools to use so no. I just chopped and accelerated a couple of clips to fit the music... done in iMovie. I do have ND filters.

I have some other footage from the following day in another field and will try to put that up soon, not as nice weather though.

M2Z, wow, nice! Out of interest why that over the M2P?

Chris

The decision in favour of the M2Z was a mixture of timing, pricing, and the zoom lens.

The price of used MP Platinums on eBay was quite high in the couple of months preceding the launch of the Mavic 2’s. When the M2Z was announced at £1099 with improved tech I thought it was worth the extra. (I like the zoom so I can “get closer” to subjects without going too close.)

All I’m waiting for now is this lousy weather to clear so I can get out for some flying practice :rolleyes:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ