DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Light Painting with Litchi

DJ Wes

Reactions
Site
www.litchiutilities.com
I have created a new Litchi utility and a set of instructions on how to do light painting with litchi.

Light painting with a drone is a type of light painting where a drone equipped with LED lights is flown in the air to create patterns and designs. The drone’s movements and lights are captured using a long exposure from a tripod-mounted camera, resulting in stunning and unique images.

Here is an example of a waypoint path displayed in Google Earth Pro to be used for light painting:

Capture.JPG

Here are the full instructions with a link to the new Rotate Litchi Mission utility:

I have created a new Litchi utility and a set of instructions on how to do light painting with litchi.

Light painting with a drone is a type of light painting where a drone equipped with LED lights is flown in the air to create patterns and designs. The drone’s movements and lights are captured using a long exposure from a tripod-mounted camera, resulting in stunning and unique images.

Here is an example of a waypoint path displayed in Google Earth Pro to be used for light painting:

View attachment 161971

Here are the full instructions with a link to the new Rotate Litchi Mission utility:

Interesting post, and I might just give that a go. Something a bit simpler to start with though.

Could explain the Nazca lines. 😎😁

View attachment 161971

Any chance you have some samples of ones you've already completed using this technique?

Any chance you have some samples of ones you've already completed using this technique?
I do not currently have any examples. Occasionally I have seen others mention light painting with a drone and it has been something that interests me. However, I have only created this utility the other day and haven't had a chance to use it yet.

This is really cool. I'll give it a go in the near future

I've written a utility that converts a Google Earth Pro path into a series of independent line segments. This allows one to animate the path, creating a simulation of the light-painting process. Here is an example result.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've written a utility that converts a Google Earth Pro path into a series of independent line segments. This allows one to animate the path, creating a simulation of the light-painting process. Here is an example result.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

link of this useful extension? Thanks

View attachment 161971

Brilliant!

View attachment 161971

Great software. Thank you very much. I only done a basic star but i will update once flown. Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zephaniah2001