DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightening Strike?

"... bogged down by trivial details." Forbid that anyone become thus bogged. ?

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.”
“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”
“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master – – that's all.”
?‍♂️

Last edited:
"... bogged down by trivial details." Forbid that anyone become thus bogged. ?

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.”
“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”
“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master – – that's all.”
?‍♂️
You didn't miss my point- I would be amazed if you did. If you or anyone had struggled to grasp the obviously assigned meaning it would be a worthy correction to make. I suspect most who read it didn't struggle, yourself included.

You didn't miss my point- I would be amazed if you did. If you or anyone had struggled to grasp the obviously assigned meaning it would be a worthy correction to make. I suspect most who read it didn't struggle, yourself included.
Agreed. Yet it seems you entirely miss my point.

Furthermore, who appointed you as high judge of the worthiness of my utterly featherweight "correction"?

I'm done boxing over these (apparently) "trivial details".

All the best to you.

My apologies to the OP and readers.

Last edited:
Agreed. Yet it seems you entirely miss my point.

Furthermore, who appointed you as high judge of the "worthiness" of my utterly featherweight correction?

I'm done boxing over these (apparently) "trivial details".

All the best to you.
Good.

Reactions: Prismatic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fly2pro