DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lighting for the MM

Excellent video, and funny soundtrack! I've never heard of the "snap adapter"....will have to Google that.

It's a weird accessory that Dji came up with for the Mini and this is not the advertised use. I just happened to notice that it can be set to flash in a video review of it and wondered if it would help for flying at night since where I live in the winter, it's dark for up to 16 hours a day. (I've since tried it in full daylight and it's not bright enough to be of any use). This is the link for the video review I saw:

It's a weird accessory that Dji came up with for the Mini and this is not the advertised use. I just happened to notice that it can be set to flash in a video review of it and wondered if it would help for flying at night since where I live in the winter, it's dark for up to 16 hours a day. (I've since tried it in full daylight and it's not bright enough to be of any use). This is the link for the video review I saw:

It's a strange accessory, but definitely seemed to work well in the dark, based on the video you made.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WTF-N1466