DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lightning cable advice

I use this short one with one right-angle end to connect the standard RC to my tablet. It plugs into the bottom port of the remote, not the side port (I don't use the side port for anything except for charging due to the stories of port failure from over-use / rough-use).

I use this short one with one right-angle end to connect the standard RC to my tablet. It plugs into the bottom port of the remote, not the side port (I don't use the side port for anything except for charging due to the stories of port failure from over-use / rough-use).

This is the reason why i’m also looking for cable with i can connect to bottom of remote. [emoji106]

i use a cable from Thors Drone World,have a look on their web site

Reactions: valdaszxc
Good choices already advised so go with one of those. However make sure you are careful with getting a suitable length for your setup. Just enough to connect is best. I have a bunch of cables some you can strangle yourself with if not careful while others only just reach. Leave a bit of play to make plugging in easy but having too long cables tied up isn't neat and having ones that only just fit are a pain to connect.

I use an iPad Mini and other devices so my requirements are different to those with iPhones and larger tablets. I hate to think how many cables I have for connecting charging etc. for all manner of devices. Must be dozens. I should perhaps investigate one of the magnetic ones where you leave the connector permanently attached and stick the cable to it when needed. Treat myself for New year!

1577200210588.png

I have the magnetic cable and the connector end stays in the RC side port. It is so quick to hook up for charging and no worry about damaging the port.

Any advice for type C Android?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard