DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Link to a Good Price on 128 gb SanDisk Memory Card for Mavic Air!

somoair

Reactions
I reviewed which memory cards DJI recommends and this is shown on the DJI site as the largest card they list.

SanDisk Extreme PLUS A2 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter 4k UHD

The price of this card on the SanDisk site is: $79.99 and expensive on the net.

I checked on ebay and found it for $37.00 with free shipping. The seller has 100% feedback. I placed my order and within 24 hours he shipped it.

The only difference between this card and the one DJI shows is the "A2" instead of "A1" classification. I googled "A1" vs: "A2" it and the A2 has better perfomance than the "A1 from what I can tell.

It appress that the seller has more as his post is still showing them available.

Here is the eBay link for anyone interested: SanDisk Extreme PLUS A2 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter 4k UHD 619659169497 | eBay

I realize some may say that this card is overkill but the way I see it is at $37.00 it not much more than a 64 gb card and a great price.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 52
I reviewed which memory cards DJI recommends and this is shown on the DJI site as the largest card they list.

SanDisk Extreme PLUS A2 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter 4k UHD

The price of this card on the SanDisk site is: $79.99 and expensive on the net.

I checked on ebay and found it for $37.00 with free shipping. The seller has 100% feedback. I placed my order and within 24 hours he shipped it.

The only difference between this card and the one DJI shows is the "A2" instead of "A1" classification. I googled "A1" vs: "A2" it and the A2 has better perfomance than the "A1 from what I can tell.

It appress that the seller has more as his post is still showing them available.

Here is the eBay link for anyone interested: SanDisk Extreme PLUS A2 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter 4k UHD 619659169497 | eBay

I realize some may say that this card is overkill but the way I see it is at $37.00 it not much more than a 64 gb card and a great price.

Get two of these 64GB for $28. Samsung 64GB

I use the 128 GB Samsung Evo Select card in all my drones and have never had an issue with them. $24.99 on Amazon with free shipping for Prime members.

Samsung 128 GB Micro SD

Reactions: W2EJ and acorbera
Yes but the one I am mentioning i the post is for a 128 GB NOT the 64 GB....
You're probably better off with two 64 cards than one 128. FAT tends to corrupt easy, particularly with bigger storage.
But besides that, if you swap cards each flight and something happens, you'll only lose recordings from the one flight.

Thank you for the link. The DJI site says 128 gb as the max. I am curious how the 256 card works for you, do you have a Mavic Air?
I thought I read that the max was 256GB for the Mavic Air so that's why I bought it. It works fine have not had any problems.

Reactions: somoair
I thought I read that the max was 256GB for the Mavic Air so that's why I bought it. It works fine have not had any problems.

Glad to hear it works!

Here is there specs from DJI for the Mavic Air:

SUPPORTED SD CARDS
Supported SD Cards microSD
Class 10 or UHS-1 rating requiredRecommended microSD Cards 16G
Sandisk Extreme
Kingston 16GB SDHC-I SDCAC/16GB
32G
Sandisk Extreme V30
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme V30 Pro A1
64G
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme Pro V30 A1
128G
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme Plus V30 A1

Reactions: jsurm
Reactions: somoair
Glad to hear it works!

Here is there specs from DJI for the Mavic Air:

SUPPORTED SD CARDS
Supported SD Cards microSD
Class 10 or UHS-1 rating requiredRecommended microSD Cards 16G
Sandisk Extreme
Kingston 16GB SDHC-I SDCAC/16GB
32G
Sandisk Extreme V30
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme V30 Pro A1
64G
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme Pro V30 A1
128G
Sandisk Extreme V30 A1
Sandisk Extreme Plus V30 A1

Looking at that, it seems like the specs don't actually list a 128gb limit, just that the microSD needs to be class 10 or UHS-1. The mention of 128gb is only part of their list of recommended cards.

I also have been using a Samsung 256gb card in my Mavic Air for over 6 months with no issues.

Reactions: jsurm and somoair
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard