theDRONEranger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Nice little storage info I captured from the AMA
Just FYI

Reactions: GregE
Nice little storage info I captured from the AMA
Just FYI

Wow, great link for the lypo disposal. I have several and was never really knew where to take them. Very helpful link.

We have a drop off at of all places Wal-Mart here where you can drop off batteries.
Is handy.

• Love
Reactions: theDRONEranger
I see alot of ammo cans with dividers inside to separate the batteries. Anyone know what material they are using? I am thinking about using ceramic tiles. Any suggestions?

Reactions: GregE
I see alot of ammo cans with dividers inside to separate the batteries. Anyone know what material they are using? I am thinking about using ceramic tiles. Any suggestions?
I just use separate ammo cans for each stage of batteries that I own. They [ammo cans ] are relatively inexpensive so I have about a half dozen plus a Bat Box I use for my very recently purchased batteries.

The 50 cal ammo cans, thin cement backer board cut to size, 2 rows of minimum of 4 holes each drilled length wise (Pressure relief).
Since any of my outdoor storage gets too cold (including garage), I place the whole box in my fireplace. It is a pass through fireplace I haven’t used in years $$$$$, I place the box in there and close the glass covers on both sides. Any fumes would vent up the flu. The pressure relief holes should prevent the box from exploding. Some people even remove the rubber gasket on their boxes as pressure relief, I don’t, hence the holes drilled.

I’m open to suggestions as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid