DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and mavic 2 pro

afarkas

Reactions
Hi, is here anyone who uses Litchi with M2P?
Im considering to purchase it because of waypoint planning, but was unable to find some deep overview...
Want to ask some details about features.
In example:
are the tripod mode speeds adjustable in Litchi the same way as in dji go?
Can i customize the c1, c2 and the 5d buttons?
Can i make hyperlapses with Litchi?
Can i customize the sticks mode?

Im considering to purchase it because of waypoint planning, but was unable to find some deep overview...
In example:

Like they taught us in the Navy........ “if in doubt, Don’t”

I have just started using Litchi with my M2P but don't have the experience to answer your specific questions. The only thing I have really had a chance to do with it so far is to do some way point missions. Works pretty slick for that.

Hi,
In my opinion DJI Go4 and Litchi should each be viewed as comprehensive and robust tools to control your drone. Use whichever one is the best tool for the particular mission you wish to fly.
I have been using Litchi for some time and can wholeheartedly recommend it as an alternative to DJI Go 4 when you wish to carry out a flight based on waypoints and where you wish to have detailed pre-programmed control of your aircraft’s altitude (above local terrain), velocity, and the point of view of your camera.
Litchi is an especially useful tool if you use the program in conjunction with the Litchi Mission Hub, and the free partner apps - Virtual Litchi Missions and Google Earth Pro. With these you can, on a PC, create (and modify your heart’s content), program, and virtually fly your mission ahead of time in order to check obstructions, clearances, speed, your camera’s view and the resultant video capture.

In answer to your questions:

Since you can precisely control your aircraft’s velocity, acceleration and deceleration, between waypoints the need for a ‘slow speed’ Tripod mode is, to my mind, somewhat surplus to requirements
Yes, you can customise the C1, C2 and the 5d buttons
Yes you can make hyperlapses with Litchi. See Jay Desio’s YouTube tutorial.
Sticks Mode – Sorry I don’t know the answer to this one. I suspect that Litchi will respect the stick mode you previously programmed into the Controller.

For more help there are large number of YouTube videos on using Litchi and you could also refer to the Litchi manual and FAQs available on the Litchi web site.
Hope this helps.

I went to a football field, sat high up on the fifty yd line and practiced at an in heard of altitude .... 20feet. Done waypoints and all the maneuvers I could plan out.
Zero problems and had a great field of view............

In example:

Hi

I am using both Go4 and Litchi
For regular staff Go4 is perfect
But if you want use waypoints
Litchi is the best choice
You can create your waypoints on you PC
You can preview your flight to see if all parameters is correct and you set everything
In the way witch you want
DJI release their version of Waypoints
But it is can not be compared with Litchi
Waypoints

I use waypoints in Litchi with the m2pro and it works as well as it does with my p4pro. You can configure your flight and it works out how long the flight will take at the speed settings you nominate. Litchi is a great piece of software

I would use Litchi exclusively if it were for one thing. There’s no “full screen” mode.

In DJI Go 4 you can swipe up to get rid of all telemetry and other junk that infests the screen which drives me crazy. Almost all the info I need is on the remote screen I’d rather just have a clearer view of the video transmission. No way to do this in Litchi which is a crime

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre