DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and the M3E

AMann

Reactions
Has there been any updates or announcements about Litchi with the M3E? I am thinking of upgrading to RTK and am looking at less expensive options for control of mapping flights with RiD capability.

Reactions: Gagey52
Reactions: Spartan Drones
It may depend on if the developers at Litchi think there will be enough M3E users who want their app to make it worthwhile? Litchi has a low price point and so surely relies to an extent on volume - but the M3E being more costly is likely to sell far fewer units....

How is it that it won't fly autonomous mission when DD is exactly what it does?????
Drone Deploy does a lot more than autonomous missions, but it only flew autonomous missions when they released a beta version for it back when I wrote this two months ago. I haven’t seen if it was released yet since then.

Whoa! I'm glad to have come across this discussion. I had been giving some thought to getting an M3E on the basis of claims that that drone is compatible with Litchi.

Whoa! I'm glad to have come across this discussion. I had been giving some thought to getting an M3E on the basis of claims that that drone is compatible with Litchi.
I have checked the litchi forum a few times to see if they are being responsive to M3E requests, but it does not look like any traction as of the last time I checked. You were wise to check in here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78