DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi App On Smart Controller......Finally!!!!

It's $25. Big deal. A small percentage of what I have invested in DJI drones.

When I went from Android to iOS I just called them up and they canceled and credited my Android purchase so I could purchase it again on iOS. They may do the same thing going from Google Play to Amazon App store. I just recommend adding the Google Play store to the Smart Controller and using the app you have already purchased. There are a few threads on here describing how to do this, HERE IS ONE. I have had Google Play Store on my Smart Controller for quite a while and it works flawlessly.

Yawn...define “quite a while ago”...how long did you tolerate the Litchi voice buzz? I flew my M2P a bit tonight, and used my regular controller (that I bought aftermarket). Now I have a working controller, I still don’t trust the SC.

3rd party developers are held by their short hairs, due to DJI releasing their SDK both glacially slow, and bug ridden, if at all.

The SC’s release debacle blame lies squarely with DJI. I’m not happy I paid 2x for Litchi, but don’t blame them.

DJI’s MM IFly app is further evidence how 3rd party developers are ignored, at best.

Despite my moaning, I’ll go take the SC for a spin, and see if after 15 months, it works. Will report.

Best.

Yawn...define “quite a while ago”...how long did you tolerate the Litchi voice buzz? I flew my M2P a bit tonight, and used my regular controller (that I bought aftermarket). Now I have a working controller, I still don’t trust the SC.

3rd party developers are held by their short hairs, due to DJI releasing their SDK both glacially slow, and bug ridden, if at all.

The SC’s release debacle blame lies squarely with DJI. I’m not happy I paid 2x for Litchi, but don’t blame them.

DJI’s MM IFly app is further evidence how 3rd party developers are ignored, at best.

Despite my moaning, I’ll go take the SC for a spin, and see if after 15 months, it works. Will report.

Best.
A while ago was April of 2019 or there about. I didn't notice a voice buzz but I keep my audio level on the SC down to about 20%, maybe it's more evident if you turn it up? Not sure.
I had similar feeling with the CrystalSky when I first bought it, the Smart Controller was at least a step up in hardware and software from the archaic feeling of the CrystalSky.

A while ago was April of 2019 or there about. I didn't notice a voice buzz but I keep my audio level on the SC down to about 20%, maybe it's more evident if you turn it up? Not sure.
I had similar feeling with the CrystalSky when I first bought it, the Smart Controller was at least a step up in hardware and software from the archaic feeling of the CrystalSky.
But I wish they’d produce an SC with a 7.8” screen for my tired old eyes... I still do a lot of my flights with my CS for that reason.

Every one has recommended I obtain a CrystalSky, but I just haven’t had the brass after my M2P was shelved for 8 months last year. I did run the SC thru the DJI Assist and it took the upgrade.

Google Play crashes upon start, and Litchi tells me the app is unlicensed via Google. I haven’t tried the Amazon version yet.

Ugh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242