DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi battery level mismatch on MPP

Gobuchul

Reactions
Flying today using Litchi, I have only used it a couple of times so not that familiar with it.

It was running today on my tablet and my controller is not readily visible with my holder.

So I have been flying for a while and thought that my battery was going down really slowly but put it down to clam conditions.

Anyway, get a beeping alarm from Litchi but there is nothing visible on the screen. I'm near water so I bring the drone into a position where I can safely recover it and put on my reading glasses so I can have a better look at the screen. Nothing.

Then shortly after I get the spoken warning of battery at 25%.

Check on the screen and it shows 67%! Didn't look at what the controller was giving as it was hidden by my tablet.

Landed the drone and changed the battery.

When I switched everything back on, my DJI controller showed 100% but Litchi 78%.

Has anyone experienced this?

Is there a fix?

Litchi shows a number of percentage levels on the top bar. This can be a little confusing and perhaps you misinterpreted the levels? Drone battery level far right remote battery level far left and the two 100% refer to signal strength. I have flown lichee for a few years and not had the problem you describe.IMG_4133.JPG

Thanks for that.

My mistake, I was looking at the controller battery level. Old age and crap near sight to blame!

I see that Litchi has a bar running across screen for battery level and a % in the top right.

Should of read the manual a bit more carefully.

Reactions: Peio64270
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02