DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi beta 2.9.0(2700) test flight today, with Orbit mode for MM and add a Flight Simulator

TaiTony

Reactions
Litchi just release beta 2.9.0(2700), this version add Orbit mode support Mavic Mini, and add a Flight Simulator function. Follow previous versions, now Litchi can support Follow, Orbit, Focus, Panonama and Track. The only short is the Waypoint mode. This 2700 also add function key for Mavic Mini RH button.

Litchi beta 2.9.0(2700) for MM

Litchi just release beta 2.9.0(2700), this version add Orbit mode support Mavic Mini, and add a Flight Simulator function. Follow previous versions, now Litchi can support Follow, Orbit, Focus, Panonama and Track. The only short is the Waypoint mode. This 2700 also add function key for Mavic Mini RH button.

Litchi beta 2.9.0(2700) for MM
Yes, the latest update gives the added modes - Orbit and Flight Simulator. I believe for the simulator mode the mini has to be powered on but the motors don't need to be spinning. Don't really see the need for the simulator mode for the mini unless they get waypoints up and running and you want to simulate the flight.

In addition, the previous Litchi supported modes for the mini that you mentioned are great, but there is one more, maybe the best one. It's the FPV mode, which allows you to use your phone which you clip into cheap goggles. The FPV view has the Head's Up Display (HUD) so you can still see all the flight info. Altitude, distance, speed etc.

The RH button isn't new, it's been available as a "C1" button for awhile and you can set it up tom switch from various functions. When wearing the goggles I use it to switch the google view to the front camera view so I can see my immediate surroundings and then back to FPV without having to take the googles off.

Hello, newbie here. I currently own MM. I'm very interested in the follow me mode the litchi app provides. However, litchi website states it only compatible with:

DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark.

Will it actually work with MM as its posted here? Thanks so much!

Hello, newbie here. I currently own MM. I'm very interested in the follow me mode the litchi app provides. However, litchi website states it only compatible with:

DJI Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro, Mavic Air/Pro, Phantom 4 Normal/Advanced/Pro/ProV2, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional, Inspire 1 X3/Z3/Pro/RAW, Inspire 2, Spark.

Will it actually work with MM as its posted here? Thanks so much!
Yes the beta version works with the mavic mini with iOS and Android but you have to be part of the testing program. See Litchi's website, here's a link - flylitchi/beta - iOS was free to test but the program might be full. With Android you have to pay for the app on Google Play then go to Litchi link to get the beta upgrade. It's worth it!

Appreciate your reply. I’ve sent beta access request for iOS. I suppose I can take my old Samsun Note out and use this litchi format in android. Thoughts? Will it matter if the phone is older?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots