DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi for DJI Drones 2.9.0 (2700) - added Orbit mode for Mavic Mini - (IOS) BETA

I believe Litchi's latest iOS beta version for the Mavic Mini is 2.9.0 (2700) and it doesn't have a "Follow Mode". I have seen several videos showing the MM following your phone either behind in Leash Mode or staying in front from the side. I drop down Mode menu just has FPV, Waypoint (n/a yet), Orbit, Pano, Focus. Has the Follow Mode been discontinued in iOS 2.9.0 (2700)? I haven't seen an answer in scrolling through this thread.

@KiloMeater are you using Android. Oops, I think I just answered my own question, is Follow only available with Android? But does the Litchi Leash App which has the mini follow another phone while also under your own phone's control work with iOS or just Android as I've seen in videos??

i have an iphone xr 13 and it also has no follow mode in the litchi app.i have the 2.9.0 version (which i think is the latest).Also,im wondering if litchi will ever support waypoints for mavic mini.I’ve seen videos on youtube of the mavic mini flying with waypoints but i think they might’ve been using dronelink or another app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98