DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Black Friday Sale 40% off IOS + Android

I have been using autopilot for almost a year. I love it. What do u like about litchi that makes you use it more. Wondering if i dhould buy

I use Litchi for waypoints and autonomous flight with over 1600 miles logged. If I could program Autopilot on a pc I would use it more.

Mission Hub - Litchi

upload_2017-11-25_9-14-48.png

Last edited:
Reactions: CaseyH
I use Litchi for waypoints and autonomous flight with over 1600 miles logged. If I could program Autopilot on a pc I would use it more.

Mission Hub - Litchi

View attachment 25540

Thanks Headtalk.. Autopilot does waypoints and autonomous flight as well. So since you have both and started with AP, I was curious what you like better about Litchi to use it more than AP. I know Litchi is easier learning curve, but I know AP so there is no learning curve for AP. Just curious if there were any other reasons for which I pay try Litchi, outside of the offline mission creation.

Thanks

Basically my time is the main reason and I'm getting old and have big fingers :^) ...... the mouse point and click works for me on my iMAC 27" 5k screen however macro editing is easier on the mobile device with Litchi.

If I want to change height on 50 waypoints I macro edit the mission with the mobile device.

-G

i'm on the fence and I use the ipad mini 4 with my mavic but I've read the reviews and they seem to be more bad than good. What is your take on this app? thanks
I use litchi on my iPad mini 4 for about 6 or 7 months. Personally I’ve never had a problem and find the app easier to use than the dji go app for most things.

Is anyone using Litchi on iPhone 6? If yes, is it running ok? Asking this question since iPhone 6s is the oldest device that Litchi recommends using.
Yes, I've been using the Litchi app on my iPhone 6 Plus for over 2 years...love it.

Is that price US$ or does my computer show AUD $ at $21.99, or perhaps I have missed the sale price. what is the regular price of Litchi in AUD$ or US$

Have been waiting for this to drop in price

Last edited:
Is that price US$ or does my computer show AUD $ at $21.99, or perhaps I have missed the sale price. what is the regular price of Litchi in AUD$ or US$

Have been waiting for this to drop in price

Still $13.99 in US

Just purchased in UK for £13.99,in “Black Friday”sale, looks great so far,though not flown with it yet just fired it up indoors to test settings.Bit of work to do now on my pc to create some waypoints once I have fully digested the pdf manual on Litchi site,recommended.

Had to grab this litchi, but still no email from litchi or paypal, but it is Sunday here so maybe paperwork will arrive tomorrow, I have printed the manual now for some study. btw I did the recent update to Mavic and the controller and the FW did a quick fly around and no problems found but it was not a full test as the weather is now too windy.

Hmmm. Just purchased Litchi on my iPhone 6. I thought I’d be able to go to the App Store and download it for my iPad Pro without a second purchase. However, the App Store on my iPad Pro still shows 13.99 cost. Do I really need to purchase Litchi twice for both my IOS mobile devices?

Reactions: CaseyH
The purchase is attached to your Apple ID account not your device.

You also have family share.

Share iTunes, iBooks, and App Store purchases with Family Sharing
Yes, I get that. Therefore, my concern. I have signed on to the App Store from both the iPhone and the iPad. I should see it for download to my iPad since I purchased it from my iPhone using the same Apple ID!

And, I do have family sharing turned on for both devices, but since I am using the same Apple ID on both devices, family sharing is a non-issue.

Again, my issue is that using the same Apple ID, I see a different status for the purchase of the Litchi app from two different IOS devices. Once purchased and downloaded using my Apple ID on the iPhone, Litchi still shows a 13.99 cost when the same Apple ID is used on my iPad.

What gives? Can anyone replicate this issue since the 40% sale began?

Yes, I get that. Therefore, my concern. I have signed on to the App Store from both the iPhone and the iPad. I should see it for download to my iPad since I purchased it from my iPhone using the same Apple ID!

And, I do have family sharing turned on for both devices, but since I am using the same Apple ID on both devices, family sharing is a non-issue.

Again, my issue is that using the same Apple ID, I see a different status for the purchase of the Litchi app from two different IOS devices. Once purchased and downloaded using my Apple ID on the iPhone, Litchi still shows a 13.99 cost when the same Apple ID is used on my iPad.

That’s weird. Did you try stopping the App Store from running in the background and restarting both phone/iPad? If that doesn’t work I’d call apple. All the apps I have on my phone are on my iPad for downloading no other purchase is required. And when people were asking the sale price yesterday I had to look on my wife’s phone because there is no price because I had already paid for it.

Not sure ..... Sign out from the App Store, then reboot the iPad and sign back in may work...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown