DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Flight playback.

Yes - that looks like the Litchi log from the flight in question (February 2, 2:00 pm). It would also be helpful if you could share the Litchi mission profile.
I'm just dumb and dont know how to do it

Attachments

• 2019-02-02_14-00-26_v2log.zip
    68.2 KB · Views: 4
I don't think you previewed the flight path in Google Earth. It looks like you flew it into the trees just after waypoint 8. And if it had somehow survived that then the flight path went subterranean between waypoint 20 and waypoint 25. I'd be looking around waypoint 8 first.

1549162101832.jpeg

1549162308828.jpeg

I don't think you previewed the flight path in Google Earth. It looks like you flew it into the trees just after waypoint 8. And if it had somehow survived that then the flight path went subterranean between waypoint 20 and waypoint 25. I'd be looking around waypoint 8 first.

View attachment 61594

View attachment 61595
Thank you very much, heading to the park shortly.

I had that happen one with the radio controlled airplane I contacted a local tree trimming service and one of their guys got it out of the tree by climbing up it cost me 100 bucks but it was worth it

Reactions: bronze661
Worth your time to get him the log?
Trees what young kids and $20 bill are for.

Better a tree than that subterranean parking :). Glad you found it!

I used to climb when at the Forest Service, Best bet is to call a tree service- or look up cat in tree rescue (seriously) - they have climbers that will rope up safely, and have climbing ladders. If not, ask them not to use spurs on the park’s tree! Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: bronze661 and JDawg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman