DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Flight playback.

Does Litchi have a flight playback like Go 4 does? My Mavic Air is gone.

Oh man, another long BLOS flight? Sorry!

Didn’t your controller record it? Try downloading and posting the flight data if possible. I also record the video feed of my flights with the coordinate overlay on my iPhone, but that’s only as good as there’s a video feed. I’m paranoid about losing mine even though I never fly it beyond sight, so I always keep a Marco Polo tag on it too, and I also put the word “Reward” and my phone number on it.

Sorry, my friend. Hope an honest person finds it and it comes home again.

Last edited:
I don't why I lose signal. I do have flight data on Airdata but it only shows last known position when the signal loss occured. There is no telling how far it kept going after that. I walked through some woods trying to follow the flight path on my phone. Yes it would be nice if I had video from my phone. I'm new with the phone stuff. Don't feel sorry for me, It's my fault, another what I thought to be an exciting video failure.

I don't why I lose signal. I do have flight data on Airdata but it only shows last known position when the signal loss occured. There is no telling how far it kept going after that. I walked through some woods trying to follow the flight path on my phone. Yes it would be nice if I had video from my phone. I'm new with the phone stuff. Don't feel sorry for me, It's my fault, another what I thought to be an exciting video failure.
even if I lost signal,wouldn't the flying computer still be tracked by DJI or something.

even if I lost signal,wouldn't the flying computer still be tracked by DJI or something.

I am in no way an expert like others are here on it, but Flight telemetry recording would end as soon as your controller lost the signal and disconnected. Best bet is to post any flight data from your controller you have, and then try to get an estimate of where it may have gone down from that. If you didn’t accidentally discontinue the Litchi mission you programmed, it should be somewhere along that - two main considerations to also look at are were there any strong winds aloft that could have made it drift off track or wear down the battery before it could return, and were there any tall trees or towers that exceeded your minimum AGL settings? Hopefully it wasnt a passing copter or something like that!

I have uploaded to airdata, but it only shows last KNOWN location. Didn't someone say a Litchi mission goes on even if you lose signal?

It does continue, but if you went to sport mode before loss of contact, it will cancel the mission. Did you set it to hover or return to home on loss of signal?

Reactions: mereflyer and JDawg
If there is no signal connection between the controller and the drone, the app will have no flight data to record.
I can download the file from airdata but which one,kml, gpx,csv or original? thanks man.
Forget Airdata ..
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
It will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.

Also, post a link to your Litchi flight plan or a screenshot of it so we can see where the drone was heading.

Reactions: bronze661 and JDawg
If there is no signal connection between the controller and the drone, the app will have no flight data to record.

Forget Airdata ..
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.

Also, post a link to your Litchi flight plan or a screenshot of it so we can see where the drone was heading.
so usb my phone to pc and start dji go 4?

so usb my phone to pc and start dji go 4?

Forget Airdata ..

Attachments

• 2019-02-02_14-00-26_v2log.zip
    68.2 KB · Views: 27
I'll try again since you still haven't done what I suggested.
Read this slowly and carefully and do what it says

Forget Airdata ..

I'll try again since you still haven't done what I suggested.
Read this slowly and carefully and do what it says

Forget Airdata ..

I know where it was heading, I know the whole 2.5 mile path. But after signal loss there is no data.I'll just have to walk the path. I think it hit ran into trees. Altitude screw up on my way points.One of them shows 3 feet below 1st waypoint even at 200 feet. Thinking I didn't read the terrain properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: mereflyer
I know where it was heading, I know the whole 2.5 mile path. But after signal loss there is no data.I'll just have to walk the path.
Man... if you just do what he asks he will most likely guide you right to it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman