DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Group Edits on Browser version (Mission Hub)? (I don't see it)

JakeRobinson

Reactions
So, I'm on Mission Hub on a PC and I'm creating a mission. I add waypoints, but of course on the browser version it makes you adjust height, speed, etc for each point. I don't want to do this -I want to mark all my waypoints and then just edit and do a mass group edit. I don't see an option on Mission hub on the browser version. Is there a desktop download version of Litchi that will let me do this? Or do I have to suffer through or create a skeleton mission and then have to get my tablet to do the edit? seems cluncky to have to do it this way. What am I missing? Thanks for any feedback

Once you set the alt for the 1st WP, it will remember when you create the 2nd WP

Same as cruising speed. You can set that and it will remember it for all the WP

Once you set the alt for the 1st WP, it will remember when you create the 2nd WP

Same as cruising speed. You can set that and it will remember it for all the WP

Hey Rob,

figured out if you control+Click on a second waypoint they both highlight and a new "menu" pops up at the bottom and you can hit "select all" and then make a change and hit 'apply" and it will apply it to all waypoints. However, in Chrome version I still can't "export to CSV" - it always exports it as a KML file - uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled and the problem persists.

Have to run missionhub in Firefox...

Reactions: Former Member
Try this.
  • Mission
  • Export as csv
  • File name: litchi_mission.csv (or whatever your mission name is .csv)
  • Save as
  • Type "all files"

You would think.
However, no matter what I try the output file is kml. When I try in Firefox a window pops up immediately and asks how in Microsoft excel do I want to save this file - I get 3 options and one is csv.

Take a look at the output file itself and see what file extension it has. If it has the .csv extension, it is a csv.

Did you type in .csv at the end of the file name and then choose "all files" instead of .kml?

It outputs as a kml file to import into google earth pro so that you can do a 3D fly through, if you’ve not tried it do so it’s brilliant. There’s plenty of you tube vids on this

Reactions: bronze661
It outputs as a kml file to import into google earth pro so that you can do a 3D fly through, if you’ve not tried it do so it’s brilliant. There’s plenty of you tube vids on this

the problem is I don't want a KML file I want to CSV file when you choose export to CSV it should export it to CSV not any other type of file it gives you no choice and how to choose the extension. It also has export to KML 3D if I wanted that I would choose that- there is a glitch. It's very simple, it works in Firefox it doesn't work in Chrome

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi