DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Home Point Set... How do you know?

Qoncussion

Reactions
I've flown with the Litchi app a few times, and one thing I'm not finding is - is there any indication of when/if the home point has been set? DJI GO 4 verbally announces that the home point has been set, but I don't see any clear verification of this in Litchi. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Watch the back of your aircraft. When the rear light blinks rapidly green before settling to its slower green blink, its home point is set. I just count to 4 after I see "P_GPS" atop the screen, since I'm already in the habit of counting to 4 before flying off for the sake of precision landing.

Plus, the map in the corner of the screen starts out showing Africa, and I'm in North America. When the map stops showing me another continent, I know there's GPS lock.

Reactions: Qoncussion
Litchi stopped telling me -"home point recorded" about a month ago, no idea why, but, as above flashing green, but, if you miss the rapid flashing, look at litchi map, shows home point in blue with the trace line to your Mavic which tells me home point is recorded.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929