DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Hub 1.1.9 Update

Anyone having problems with waypoints or poi in Litchi Hub not opening white setting box to adjust various settings such as altitude after recent update?

I've been through 3 browsers on 2 computers and I cannot get a waypoint settings popup to show on anything. I can drop a waypoint, but the settings popup won't show for me so I'm DOA.

In Firefox I've checked and no problem- way points fine and settings as well.

I don't see any difference except that now nothing works. Using Chrome on a MacBook.

Reactions: Evo and JMF
Still not working for me in Firefox, Chrome or IE on 3 different computers (2 at home and 1 at work).

I don't see any difference except that now nothing works. Using Chrome on a MacBook.

Weird. I just tested it on Chrome on my MacBook. The waypoint settings popup is back and the waypoints no longer fly away when I move them.

Reactions: RolandW
I have only used the hub a few times. Refresh my memory: Do you double-click an existing waypoint to display and change its settings? When I do that now, it adds another waypoint.

Weird. I just tested it on Chrome on my MacBook. The waypoint settings popup is back and the waypoints no longer fly away when I move them.
Wow, I just tried that and I see what you mean by "fly away." Weird. It was doing this for you but now it stopped?

Wow, I just tried that and I see what you mean by "fly away." Weird. It was doing this for you but now it stopped?

Yes - it was doing that yesterday, along with no WP settings box - several other posters mentioned the same issue. Today it is working in all browsers but, if I disable Java then both problems return.

OK - I can break it again back to no WP box and flying waypoints by disabling Java, so I wonder if it is depended on Java version. I'm running 9.04 B11.
My Java Control Panel says Java 8 Update 161, and "Your system has the recommended version of Java." Last update check was just now.

My Java Control Panel says Java 8 Update 161, and "Your system has the recommended version of Java." Last update check was just now.

Sounds like you have the latest general release. I'm running this one - not sure it that is making the difference:

screenshot105.jpg

Reactions: RolandW
Excellent work! Just tried it and it looks very good.
Well, I don't know what's happened but what was working when they released it has gone tits up! I can't get it to work on my Macbook Air with Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Brave. I can't edit Waypoints and if I try to move one it flies off into the wild blue yonder.

Well, I don't know what's happened but what was working when they released it has gone tits up! I can't get it to work on my Macbook Air with Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Brave. I can't edit Waypoints and if I try to move one it flies off into the wild blue yonder.
Exactly what I'm seeing.

Thought I was going crazy. Any word from the Litchi folks as to a fix (or an ETA on an expected correction to the new setup)?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972