DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Maps Turn Green

FGF

Reactions
Hi,

I am new to the forum so apologies if I am posting in the wrong area or this has been raised before.

I have just bought the Litchi for DJI app which I am running on my iPhone 6+. At first the App displayed Google maps no problem. However, the moment I turn on the Mavic and it gets a proper GPS signal the map turns green, almost like there is no red or blue element to the graphic. Camera displays are fine. Just the map. If I reboot the phone the problem goes away until the Mavic goes into GPS mode and then, again, the map turns green and loses a lot of detail !?!

I have also tried removing the app and reloading but still the same problem.

Any suggestions?

seems weird and is not something I have experienced. Sounds like some sort of display issue on the iphone side of things.

Try disconnecting and removing both ends of the side lead from RC and your phone.
Use the large USB under the RC instead and see if this corrects the problem, if so it is a faulty side connector which is a common problem.

I've had similar issue. Yellow green almost a msk as sharpness seems reduced. Ipad mini2 using the large USB.

Problem solved!

The field I fly out of is just inside the 'caution' circle of an old disused airfield. Only discovered the reason when I zoomed out. For some reason the Litchi App shows it, DJI Go doesn't. Its a pity that the airfield database is not up to date.

Equally, it is a bit strange that the overlying colour is so strong as to almost obliterate the map detail. I was recently granted permission by a large airport to fly within their ATC Zone and had I been using the Litchi App it would have made flying the detail very difficult.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

Just an F.Y.I. on the latest version of Litchi.

added "Show GEO Warning Zones" general setting that lets you show/hide GEO warning zones on the map

I un-checked the GEO warning zones slider and still see the airport 5-mile circles in green. Real distraction when doing detailed work inside them/

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d