DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi mission import into DJI waypoints - anyone tried it yet?

Coskier

Reactions
Interesting tool mentioned here, and I am wondering if anyone has tried it yet?

I am in the process of trying. Actually Pilot 2 > Litchi > DJI Fly, since Pilot 2 generated waypoint missions don't always upload to the aircraft (Mavic 3) without being altered. Let us know if you try.

Planning to try, maybe tomorrow. Just need to find some time.

Didn't realize you need to have a Litchi license in order to export a mission. So now I am debating the license, which one I should get, in case it ever works on the RC Pro.

I worked on the Litchi to Mavic 3 conversion issue today. I had to write an email to the Author. Waiting for a response

Reactions: Coskier
Didn't realize you need to have a Litchi license in order to export a mission. So now I am debating the license, which one I should get, in case it ever works on the RC Pro.
Litchi already works on the RC Pro. You just need to install it from the Amazon App Store.

if your flying litchi why would you want to do that

I worked on the Litchi to Mavic 3 conversion issue today. I had to write an email to the Author. Waiting for a response
Have you heard anything more about this? Thanks.

Have you heard anything more about this? Thanks.
We have had some communication but I have been busy with some non-drone projects and have not had a chnce to work on it. Sorry about that!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78