DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi not taking photos

bill2750

Reactions
New to MavicPilots and a first time user of the Litchi app since the GO4 app keeps disconnecting. I made a successful flight and the planned orbit worked as I hoped it would. I flew for 18 minutes and took a few stills (or I thought I took a few stills). Had the camera functions preset before flight and after pressing the shutter button both on the controller and the screen of my S7, I thought I had captured images. When I landed and synced with Airdata to look at the flight log, the images shown were low resolution. I looked in the Litchi directory on the phone and it had a screenshot directory but no high res images. The screenshots were what I also saw on the Airdata log. I don't know how or why it took a screenshot and I cannot get it to take any image now. I am probably missing some obvious setting somewhere. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

The only good news is that I flew without any loss of video feed, unlike GO4 that lost connection on every flight I have used it. I have only 19 flights, but all of the GO4 flights had issues, however, the camera worked perfectly on those flights.

Well, part of my mystery is solved...I removed the SD card from the Mavic and looked at it on the computer and it turns out the images were in fact on the card in all their glory, so that is great news. I don't know what setting I am missing to have them downloaded to the Galaxy S7 though so I can view them before landing to make sure the shot I took is what I was after. The manual says there is a review button on the Litchi screen after a shot or video is taken but I don't see one? Also, is there a setting to have the camera shutter button produce a sound?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911