Join Us Now

Litchi now supports Mavic Mini

I have it on both android and iOS
Some features are unique
Follow me is only on android
Screen capture only o iOS

Reactions: DenPou
Follow me is only on android

I‘ve only just noticed this. I was intending to get Litchi for this feature alone as Dronelink seems to do everything else. Very disappointed to see that this doesn’t work with iOS. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Dronelink will add this.

Reactions: pescobar61
So, will waypoint mode work in the future?

Btw, how do I chnage from P-Mode to C-mode and sport in the Litchi app? (andord)

Also, I don't know if I have already the beta build or not. I just installed in google play.

Attachments

• 117128182_3454145481296432_5989366960045150037_o.jpg
    117128182_3454145481296432_5989366960045150037_o.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 36
Yes, Android Beta is working.

Can you start the tracking function? Doesn't give an error saying not supported?

Anyone knows the answer to my question above? How to change modes (P-mode, C-mode, Sport) ?

EDIT: sorry, what I'm interested the most is waypoint functionality.

Last edited:
Yes, Android Beta is working.

Hello!

I got the Beta and camera is not working. I got a message that camera is no t connected and DJI could not connect.

Do you know why is this?

Edit: Mine is Android version running on a OnePlus 7

Last edited:
Hi y'all,

It would really help if you could state whether you're testing the iOS or Android version of the beta. I've lost track of what works on what platform.

Many thanks!

If like to mention that for those of us using the Litchi beta, please remember to let Litchi know of any bugs you may find. It really helps him finalize the official release.

Reactions: rehkram
Because of actual heat I had only one short test flight in my garden using the Android verion. There it worked well and the flight data is much more clear and readable compared to the Fly app. So I guess I will exclusively use Litchi instead of Fly for my MM in future.

Annother nice benefit is support for devices no longer supported by DJI's Fly app, such as my old Nexus 6 or Samsong Galaxy Tab S2 (TM810).

I also tried Google Cardboard mode (FPV mode) which I haven't tried for a long time since buying DJI goggles.
Formerly with my old Sony Xperia Z1 and later Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone it worked quite well, but now I had a problem using my actual Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Because of its screen geometry the two images are too far away from each other, leading to a double picture within my cardboard goggles. I just can adjust the OSD position, but not the distance between both images, so no workaround yet. And there is actually no possibility for changing the MM's flight mode while being in FPV mode.

I emailed them When they first supported mini and asked to be part of beta testing and they reviewd the request and send me a code to enter into an app I only just noticed i dl app called test flight which then gave me option to download The litichi app says its is good for 80 days or so .. does this give me full access to litchi functionality? it just goes to show you how a developer that is confident in their app will offer testing because it will lead to purchases apps like that red waypoint I posted about might be something but without a test it would rather invest in litchi thats well known .

I am going to fully review and give them feedback and then I’ll likely purchase it for ios im torn because i use ios to fly but have android devices with nice screens to at fly Didnt work on but litch does i hear

I'm all signed up and have got the Litchi beta running on my iPhone XS Max and connecting to the MM. I was thinking it would be helpful to everyone if we could start a table that 'checks the boxes' on what works, what does not, and on which platform, Android or iOS

The first column would be the feature / function name. 2nd column would be its status on Android, third column its iOS status. Comments would be in a fourth column.

I volunteer to put a draft version up for review, and to keep it up to date until GA (general availability) release of Litchi for the Mavic Mini.

Any thoughts?

Reactions: EyesWideShut
I am playing with the Beta version of Litchi for my Mavic Mini. It works nice but when i try to use the VR with VR-BOX and with my cable and connector is very laggy. I know is not Litchi fault. Is the cable fault.

Do anybody know about a good quality cables OTG (micro USB) to USB-C or Lighting ?
I need at least 18 to 24 inches.

For those of you trying out the beta version, did you have to pay for it? I'm setup as a beta tester but they want me to now pay 31$. Not sure if that's US funds but I live in Canada so closer to 40$ with the exchange.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki