DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi now supports Mavic Mini

For those of you trying out the beta version, did you have to pay for it? I'm setup as a beta tester but they want me to now pay 31$. Not sure if that's US funds but I live in Canada so closer to 40$ with the exchange.

With Litchi you have to pay for the app license
If you have already paid for a normal license, then when you set yourself up as a beta tester there is no charge.
Being a beta tester is not free

So, will waypoint mode work in the future?

Btw, how do I chnage from P-Mode to C-mode and sport in the Litchi app? (andord)

Also, I don't know if I have already the beta build or not. I just installed in google play.

You need to request to be a beta tester

Hello!

I got the Beta and camera is not working. I got a message that camera is no t connected and DJI could not connect.

Do you know why is this?

Edit: Mine is Android version running on a OnePlus 7

It's probably the OnePlus 7 , try it on a different device

I own litchi for both, iOS and Android. I pay before for both. Not sure if they considerate that. Anyway my beta version is good for 80 days.

I have a similar situation and using a short cable resolve the problem.

With Litchi you have to pay for the app license
If you have already paid for a normal license, then when you set yourself up as a beta tester there is no charge.
Being a beta tester is not free
Unless you are using ios according to the litchi representative who got back to me.

Has anyone tried Litchi on the Oculus Quest?
Edit: So I tried and unfortunately it doesn't work. It says that it needs a connexion to the Google Play Store, and that the device isn't compatible. Alright I guess i have to buy some VR goggles for my iPhone!

Last edited:
I tried the beta version with mavic mini support. One thing I'm trying to figure out is how to set a waypoint while flying, i.e. I fly to a spot where I want to set a waypoint for a future mission, I adjust gimbal tilt to what I want, and normally on a Mavic Pro you'd press a button on the back of your remote control to set the waypoint. But on the mini there are no such buttons. Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks. Doing this type of waypoint is mainly what I'm interested in while using Litch with a mavic mini.

I tried the beta version with mavic mini support. One thing I'm trying to figure out is how to set a waypoint while flying, i.e. I fly to a spot where I want to set a waypoint for a future mission, I adjust gimbal tilt to what I want, and normally on a Mavic Pro you'd press a button on the back of your remote control to set the waypoint. But on the mini there are no such buttons. Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks. Doing this type of waypoint is mainly what I'm interested in while using Litch with a mavic mini.

According to Litchi it doesn’t support waypoints at the moment.

Litchi support inform me by email. ,

They are working improving track in general and waypoint in a near future. Orbit is not supported at the moment.

Tracking in low light is hard because the Mavic mini camera is not good at low light so there is no much space for tracking improvements on low light.

Can you start the tracking function? Doesn't give an error saying not supported?

Anyone knows the answer to my question above? How to change modes (P-mode, C-mode, Sport) ?

EDIT: sorry, what I'm interested the most is waypoint functionality.
Android beta, Tracking works, you need to select a target on the camera screen which It attempts to track.

Mode changes by touching the mode name on top toolbar, i found this by trial and error.

for this use RED WAYPOINT PRO

Reactions: pescobar61
it did seem like i could make a waypoint by tapping on the screen , at a position per where i tap on the screen, though. But I haven't yet tried to use a waypoint this way.
The waypoint stuff is still in the app because it works for other drones -- they didn't make a special version for the Mini with waypoints stripped out -- but it will NOT work on the Mini because there is no code in the drone firmware to handle it. Believe it or don't.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki