DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi screen lag

stilly74

Reactions
I've been using Litchi for awhile now with my Mavic Pro and the app(Android) has worked great. Beats having to deal with DJI Go's no fly zone crap.
Haven't flown in about 2 weeks as the weather has been terrible here. Went for a flight yesterday and found that the video feed in my tablet is really laggy. By laggy I mean the screen twitches like it can't keep up with the drone moving.
Strange thing is if I turn off the histogram the video feed works perfect. As soon as I turn the histogram back on, the video goes back to being laggy. The tablet I'm using is a Lenovo Tab 4 Pro so it shouldn't have a problem running the app.

Any ideas?

Hi , I cant answer your question but have one for you. Comparing djigo4 and litchi does litchi use a lot less battry power from your mobile device? i use a iphone 5s and its laggy with go4 when tempt above 23 deg C , but drains battery very fast 30 % battery for a 20 minute flight, also gets very hot. Does litchi have these issues also??

Hi , I cant answer your question but have one for you. Comparing djigo4 and litchi does litchi use a lot less battry power from your mobile device? i use a iphone 5s and its laggy with go4 when tempt above 23 deg C , but drains battery very fast 30 % battery for a 20 minute flight, also gets very hot. Does litchi have these issues also??

In the main settings of DJI Go there’s an option called “cache video while recording” turn that off and it will decrease the amount of power used 10 fold. You’ll have to either download video from the drone after your flight or just get the videos off the sd card because they won’t download automatically but it saves a ton of power and processing.

Reactions: Rudix