DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi VR goggles and Samsung S10

Dee0041

Reactions
I found a pair of Litchi goggles on Marketplace to use with my Samsung S10 to fly my Mavic Pro Platinum FPV. Just wondering if anyone has used them with the Litchi app or any other app and have any tips. Hopefully they'll be here mid week. Cheers all.

I found a pair of Litchi goggles on Marketplace to use with my Samsung S10 to fly my Mavic Pro Platinum FPV. Just wondering if anyone has used them with the Litchi app or any other app and have any tips. Hopefully they'll be here mid week. Cheers all.

Litchi goggles? you mean the one you put your phone in, the Litchi app FPV is a cool bit of kit, if you havent flown like this before then my advice is to start flying whilst sat down, the view of the FPV is disconcerting at first and you (or at least I did) can end up falling over, its because your eyes are seeing movement but your inner ear isnt feeling it, kind of like motion sickness, if you really want to go upmarket find a pair of the white goggles these have head tracking built in and are a must if you want to use the mavic pro in fpv mode.

There is another app called Cavu for fpv which has a lot of cool features, I did a review of it here

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78